Outlandish Label Designs

Mal C

Hi all, I'm writing a blog on Outlandish Label designs, who's got any? must be USA if you can, prefer soul, but any label thats had soul stuff on will do it..  I'm not wondering into other countries in the text..

Always love this Grateful dead song, and the US label......

any help gratefully accepted...

post-2025-0-84953200-1425145255_thumb.pn

Social source share

• Replies 75
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Thanks again guys, some great ones there, Greg yours were all new to me, and thanks George, that Heem and Music monsters scan is far better than the one I have..

Kev, that scan of Boogie man Orchestra, is actually my scan... small world... lol

cheers all..

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

Thanks again guys, some great ones there, Greg yours were all new to me, and thanks George, that Heem and Music monsters scan is far better than the one I have..

Kev, that scan of Boogie man Orchestra, is actually my scan... small world... lol

cheers all..

Ha ha, I lifted it off the internet to save scanning my own copy. There were a few, what are the chances eh! The other scans were all my own.

Kev

Social source share

Tarpon (A Love Reputation - Denise LeSalle) has got to rank high - a Tarpon is a very famous big game angling fish which is actually a giant (up to 300lb) herring.

Sassy Kitten is great looking and weird.

Dx

Ah, the fish,

Before

post-17800-0-78514100-1425412134_thumb.j

After

post-17800-0-27576600-1425412137_thumb.j

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!