If You Want To Find A Record

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

What should you do - where should you look, how many lists do you need to look at - how many Facebook groups should you advertise on.

I know it depends on the 45 you want - interested in all the ways you go about finding an elusive 45 and any interesting means to do it.

easy no fuss way

as you are already a member then just use the wants section on here

make sure you put your want in the title

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/17-record-wants/

• Helpful 1
Social source share

What should you do - where should you look, how many lists do you need to look at - how many Facebook groups should you advertise on.

I know it depends on the 45 you want - interested in all the ways you go about finding an elusive 45 and any interesting means to do it.

On here is as good as anywhere, also, i reckon you are not too far from Gloucester and Cheltenham... both hotbeds for record collectors/dealers/sellers, all nice lads and helpful too. Weekenders have a vast choice of sales also.

Social source share

Soul Source is by far the best way to find and buy vinyl in my opinion. Discogs is good for finding information and I've bought a few off there too, Popsike is good to get an idea what a record has sold for. Ebay is hit and miss. Then there are the dealers websites but be prepared to pay a little bit more. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!