Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Dave West

Hey You, Yes You, Youve Got Mail

Can I suggest members check their notifications or at least click on the little envelope as mail Ive sent recently has not been read but the member has been on site. A few months ago my notifications had switched off although I hadn't done it. 

Or maybe its because I'm a boring ba~#*rd and nobody wants to talk to me. (thought I'd say it before someone else does) haha :yes:

Dave

Edited by Dave West

I've sent a couple of messages over the weekend and  who I sent them to  normally replies but I have not had a reply

Can I suggest members check their notifications or at least click on the little envelope as mail Ive sent recently has not been read but the member has been on site. A few months ago my notifications had switched off although I hadn't done it. 

Or maybe its because I'm a boring ba~#*rd and nobody wants to talk to me. (thought I'd say it before someone else does) haha :yes:

Dave

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts