[Video] Sylvia - Pillow Talk

Name: Sylvia - Pillow Talk

Category: Artists Singles

Date Added: 01 March 2015 - 11:58 PM

Submitter: JustASoulie

Short Description: None Provided

Wow I am escaping my normal stuff to write this: When this song came out in 1973 it was "too sexy" I was only 13, and I could not listen to it, (because of my momma). So I had to listen to it when she was not around. (lol). but true!!!. This song was somewhat ahead of its time, some stations refused to play it. But the song is sexy/sensual, Not dirty at all as far as I am concern. The words are very very sensual, not dirty or smutty, like the garbage we hear today, and we all Know of that crapolla we hear today. Nice interview at the end, very very talented woman and prouduced quite a lot, she produced a song called "My

Thing" by the Moments, very nice song, and she also sang it on the B side of Pillow talk. (also on my channel) So anyway I am sure I will get quite a few comments on this, but one thing is for sure, It was and still is a song for it's time and cannot be duplicated at all by anyone. I sure hope the publishers will not "mute" the song, or restrict it to certain countries as some of my videos for publishing/copyright law are not shown in certain countries depends on the record label who hold the rights to it.

P.S. This song has "nothing" to do with Doris Day's version of the Movie "Pillow Talk".

Sylvia wrote this herself and presented it to Al Green, but he declined. so she did this

herself and it turned out to be a classic.

PLEASE READ BELOW

This video is not mine and it's rights are the sole property of its owners.

sylvia-pillow-talk thumb

Click here to view > View Video

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source