George And Teddy - Bari Track

KevH

Hi,i was reminded of George and Teddy - "Do what you wanna" on Phillips,by Kev Moore on Saturday (sold it him cheap  :) ).HB Barnum on the credits.

There's a sax break plus some interesting sax work very late on.Similar to Bari Track.

Both '67 releases i think,can anyone hear the similarity ,in the sax especially after 1.40.??

Any connection with Mike Terry.? 

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I don't hear it as that Pete.(i mean the last 20 seconds of G&T).....maybe its just me....

Last 20 seconds it sounds like they're playing part of the main riff of Sax On The Tracks, the rest of it sounds about as much like Bari Track as Abba  :lol:

Social source share

Last 20 seconds it sounds like they're playing part of the main riff of Sax On The Tracks, the rest of it sounds about as much like Bari Track as Abba . .

Where's that unlike button. :lol:

Last go at this. 20 secs in for about 4 repeats on Bari Track - last 20 or so of G&T.

After that i'm done. :lol:

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Last 20 seconds it sounds like they're playing part of the main riff of Sax On The Tracks, the rest of it sounds about as much like Bari Track as Abba  :lol:

Can just see it now, Baba's comeback recording a new vocal to the Bari Track "Die Abba Die"

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!