Www.soulmusic.co.uk

Steve Plumb

The latest batch of Records For Sale are now available! The 'Knock Down Sounds' & 'Back By Popular Demand' sections are also updated!

Once again we have a varied selection of original Northern Soul, 70's Modern & Crossover, Funk, Sweet & Deep Soul US 45's. And once again we've gone for Quality over Quantity as each 45 has been specially hand-picked to cover a range of styles and prices!

There are cheapies mixed in with rarities so hopefully there will be something for everyone!

Sound files and label scans are provided for each 45 so you can have a look and a listen before you buy!

Buying is simple - All 45's can be bought instantly!

Cheers

Steve Plumb

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The latest batch of Records For Sale are now available! The 'Knock Down Sounds' & 'Back By Popular Demand' sections are also updated!

Once again we have a varied selection of original Northern Soul, 70's Modern & Crossover, Funk, Sweet & Deep Soul US 45's. And once again we've gone for Quality over Quantity as each 45 has been specially hand-picked to cover a range of styles and prices!

There are cheapies mixed in with rarities so hopefully there will be something for everyone!

Sound files and label scans are provided for each 45 so you can have a look and a listen before you buy!

Buying is simple - All 45's can be bought instantly!

Cheers

Steve Plumb

hi steve have had the jackie moore from new release and never played that side :rolleyes:

guess its gonna get a spin or two,

thanks for brining it to my attention.

also have spun the be happy track a few time at g/stone the deep side sounds almost like a slowed down backing of it the opening is extremely similar.

mark

Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Aug 23 2006, 07:38 PM) link

hi steve have had the jackie moore from new release and never played that side :thumbsup:

guess its gonna get a spin or two,

thanks for brining it to my attention.

also have spun the be happy track a few time at g/stone the deep side sounds almost like a slowed down backing of it the opening is extremely similar.

mark

Hi Mark

Jackie Moore was an old Rod Dearlove tip from years gone by - sounds fab now (well it always did but you know what i mean!)

Sugar Pie DeSanto is an old Tim Brown tip - perfect for plays today methinks! I love that 'deep with a beat' B side too wicked.gif

Thanks for the comments - see you soon

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert