Uk Tamla Motown Demos All Reduced! Reserved

Cover-up

WHOLE JOB LOT NOW RESERVED!

Selling a wee job lot of six Tamla Motown UK demos. ALL REDUCED!

TMG 551 - THE ELGINS "Put Yourself In My Place" (red & white demo) VG £250 £200

Record has most of its gloss, but has a few surface marks. But it plays well, with just some very light surface during intro, B-side has a couple of swooshes before the music starts. So, looks VG, plays better than grade. Labels are clean, no writing.

TMG 654 - BOBBY TAYLOR "Does Your Mama Know About Me" b/w "Fading Away" (green & white demo) VG+  £40 £30

"Mike" has decided to put his name in the form of four small letters in a square shape on the A-side label (see scan). Few light scuffs, plays with some light background - close to EX.

TMG 690 - STEVIE WONDER "My Cherie Amour" (green & white demo) GOOD £10 £5

Rarer single sided demo (other side white label, plain tone), in pretty poor condition - lots of scuffs and light scratches, collection filler.

TMG 782 - THE SUPREMES "Nathan Jones" (green & white demo) VG £20  £15

A few surface scuffs and marks, not far off EX.

TMG 805 - GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS "Make Me The Woman That You Go Home To" (green & white demo) M-  £25  £20

Nice clean copy

TMG 852 - STEVIE WONDER "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life" (green & white demo) M- £25 £20

Complete with 7" square info sheet, originally glued onto paper sleeve. Clean vinyl.

post-2336-0-30580400-1424948311_thumb.jp

Total separate price = £290 - will do the whole lot for £250 if interested!

Paypal preferred (fee included in price, if you want to do friends and family you can get the discount!), postage extra. PM if interested, thanks!

Edited by cover-up
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source