Monday 9 March 2015
19:45
Man Utd v Arsenal

here's my last 4 prediction
bradford. villa, liverpool, arsenal

whats your shout ?
Edited by mike
Reading mistake sorted

Bradford are playing Reading Mike and I think sadly their time will be up.

I think West Brom will beat Villa and they'll learn from Tuesday's last minute defeat, such is the way Tony Pulis works.

Liverpool will beat Burnley as I think they are better and Stevie G's Cup Final dream will be kept alive.

Anything could happen in the last match as Arsenal and Man Utd can be a bit erratic at the moment but I'll opt for Arsenal

United will suddenly and unexpectedly play direct, attacking football and slaughter the arse. Alternatively, they may continue boring the arse off us. Either way, the manager will tell us it's the best performance of the season.

Other than that......West Brom, Bradford and Blackburn.

United will suddenly and unexpectedly play direct, attacking football and slaughter the arse. Alternatively, they may continue boring the arse off us. Either way, the manager will tell us it's the best performance of the season.

Other than that......West Brom, Bradford and Blackburn.

I wish.  :lol:

We must have the worst defenders in the premiership. Abl for the fa cup now that United are out, don't care which one of the three, won't be watching the final like I don't watch football unless it's United playing.I'm a United fan not a football fan.

Steve

We must have the worst defenders in the premiership. Abl for the fa cup now that United are out, don't care which one of the three, won't be watching the final like I don't watch football unless it's United playing.I'm a United fan not a football fan.

Steve

Sorry Steve but when you say "Im a United fan not a football fan" you seem to have hit the nail on the head there!.....they obviously dont play football up there these days....I would say unlucky pal but even Lady Luck seems to be turning her nose up.

I didn't even watch the game, that's how sure I was we would get turned over.

I always thought that Wellbeck was our best player. Can't understand why we sold him.

It's going to be a long time before we win anything again.

Glad you are not still on the betting tip........  :D

Indeed. Reading and Liverpool can still go through. Was totally wrong about West Brom, but if they'd put their first half chances away it could all have been different. Obviously wanted Arsenal to prevail, but hedged.

Conclusion from last night's game: United are half way towards being a shambles. Practically a season in and van Gaal doesn't know his best team, his best formation, has too many poor players and is a million miles away from where his club need to be. Arsenal didn't need to be anything like their best to win. If it hadn't have been for a couple of great De Gea saves towards the end the scoreline would have been a painful 1-4.

United haven't beaten a top half side since December and face all of the top six between now and the end of the season (four in the next five games). I think they'll be lucky to get Euopa League football. They should have stuck with Giggs as boss. At least there would have been a degree of goodwill from the supporters through a time of inevitable transition.

Indeed. Reading and Liverpool can still go through. Was totally wrong about West Brom, but if they'd put their first half chances away it could all have been different. Obviously wanted Arsenal to prevail, but hedged.

Conclusion from last night's game: United are half way towards being a shambles. Practically a season in and van Gaal doesn't know his best team, his best formation, has too many poor players and is a million miles away from where his club need to be. Arsenal didn't need to be anything like their best to win. If it hadn't have been for a couple of great De Gea saves towards the end the scoreline would have been a painful 1-4.

United haven't beaten a top half side since December and face all of the top six between now and the end of the season (four in the next five games). I think they'll be lucky to get Euopa League football. They should have stuck with Giggs as boss. At least there would have been a degree of goodwill from the supporters through a time of inevitable transition.

I agree with all you say. I hope to God we don't sneak through into Europe because that would be even more embarrassing. 

First thing I noticed in the game was Di Maria "was not really there"....his mind was not 100% on the game..that was blatantly obvious to me a television viewer..why couldnt United management see that?...he flitted in and out a couple of times, once for Rooneys goal..the other when his inner problems got the better of him and saw the ref as the object of his frustration.....this was typical of Uniteds approach this season...short-sighted,over-optimistic and impatient for success.....

Just the one outstanding result now, but the Liverpool versus Arsenal final could still be on the cards, though I'd prefer a Reading versus Blackburn Rovers one just for the sake of rebellion rather than a dislike of any other team.  I never really have fallen for the glamour of the FA Cup as Peterborough are probably never going to win it, they have in my nightmares, I couldn't get a ticket. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.