Ray Pollard Demo

The whole scene is absolutely Phooked! Charge whatever you like is todays name of the game!

A lot of dealers/collector sellers are taking the preverbial!

Next The Stringfield family - Sounds of disco will become popular cos a dealer says so and it will be £300 when its real value is around £15

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Just noticed a red & white uk demo of the drifter sold for £1232.12 !!!!!!!!!!!!! on uk ebay, would have thought £250-£350 max ? Gotta be some right loons out there

Well, my friends if you listen to Mannys latest description perhaps you will understand; "Opening the birth sleeve,Iwas met with tumultuous euphoria,the vision of the red and white demo when achieving ownership of this legendary trophy is my most memorable moment  "[at age 65] it surpases the other land marks in his life,Better than,aged 10 ;"kissing Christine Carter in the school play ground " Aged14; Scoring his first goal for Melton Swifts ona sunday morning, Finally at 25years; Catching a 6 lb Chubb with bait of seriously strong cheddar " And there s more the lure of the Green and White demo;  "Overwhelming, bustling with northern Soul kudos, played every hour ,on the hour,A Frank Wilson masterpiece!" Whats Johnny talking about ,obviously "Stoned Love " The Supremes.  JM  I Love You .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!