Winnie :-)

Harry Kane, Real Deal, Or Too Early To Tell?

Another 2 goals for Kane today, 26 in all competitions this season. I saw him as a 17 year old and if I'm honest I wasn't convinced, thought he lacked pace, and didn't seem to get enough shots away. I think what I probably missed was the lack of confidence in a young kid and it swayed my judgement, because he really does look like the real thing to me now. Thoughts??

I'm still not convinced by him.  Not been tested against the worlds best yet either where the marking will probably be tighter and he won't be given so much space.  He certainly got something but will reserve judgement until he's done it on a consistent basis, season after season. 

I'm still not convinced by him.  Not been tested against the worlds best yet either where the marking will probably be tighter and he won't be given so much space.  He certainly got something but will reserve judgement until he's done it on a consistent basis, season after season. 

You very well could be right Chalks, and he's just having 'one of those seasons', but the number of shots he has now, is pretty phenomenal, I have a feeling about him, which means we'll probably struggle to hold onto him after he's 25 :(

You very well could be right Chalks, and he's just having 'one of those seasons', but the number of shots he has now, is pretty phenomenal, I have a feeling about him, which means we'll probably struggle to hold onto him after he's 25 :(

I hope he does the business for some time to come, another option for England too.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.