Need Help Halo On Marshall Reissue

Guest lotusland

Guest lotusland

My record company has the option for a legal reissue of this amazing 80s soul cut, fully licensed from the band.. with only one problem. No tapes! No mint copy available! aahh!!

I KNOW

whoever has a minter of this may not be too thrilled about its reissue for whatever reason, BUT we are willing to make a deal. we will give this soul donor a bunch of copies (50 or 60) for free to do with as they please if they will help us out. not to mention you would be helping these boys from the group make some well deserved dosh off of their amazing effort finally. we have an amazing mastering guy who can make the reissue sound as good or better from a noise free original 45.

anyone interested please PM me!

Thanks a bunch

andy noble @ lotus land records

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest lotusland

My brother talked to him. Dont know if he asked that or not, I'll ask and get back to you.

Oh cool , have you got in touch with C.Coulter then . How comes they had two lables for their product ? :rolleyes:
Social source share

• 3 months later...

My record company has the option for a legal reissue of this amazing 80s soul cut, fully licensed from the band.. with only one problem. No tapes! No mint copy available! aahh!!

I KNOW

whoever has a minter of this may not be too thrilled about its reissue for whatever reason, BUT we are willing to make a deal. we will give this soul donor a bunch of copies (50 or 60) for free to do with as they please if they will help us out. not to mention you would be helping these boys from the group make some well deserved dosh off of their amazing effort finally. we have an amazing mastering guy who can make the reissue sound as good or better from a noise free original 45.

anyone interested please PM me!

Thanks a bunch

andy noble @ lotus land records

Any progress with this possible re-issue?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!