Kegsy

Crufts Scandal

All over the news this morning.

A prize winning dog has died after attending Crufts.

One of its co-owners, YES co-owners, suspects it was poisoned, there is no evidence

either way, the other co-owner says and I quote

"We have lost a pet, a family member, and my son's best friend".

Fair enough losing a family pet can be traumatic especially for kids, but is this dog

actually a family pet ?. The fact it has Co-owners tends to speaks volumes for a start.

Bloody hell the co-owners will be telling us next the pooch could have gone

on to be an outstanding Cellist next.

Plus if your son's best friend is a dog, i would suggest you need to take a long look

at your family, not to mention your parenting abilities.

Good God I despair sometimes as to what the media deem to be newsworthy.

Update.

Sky have now posted a reporter outside the home of the Belgian co-owner.

This gets more silly by the minute.

You're obsessed mate, can you post up some 'real' news on freebasing? :lol:

You're obsessed mate, can you post up some 'real' news on freebasing? :lol:

But that's my point, is this really real, hmmm feel a song composing moment

coming on.

It's as boring as the general election news that's getting forced down our throats and the cricket world cup. Did anyone seriously believe that England could win it, just like the football.

Steve

Come on, be fair England did finish ahead of Afghanistan...................

Was good to see a nice little Scottish Terrier win it though :)

Edit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31792152

Speaking to BBC Radio 4, her husband Jeremy said: "When the vet opened up his stomach, she found cubes of meat - some sort of beef-like steak - and they had been sewn up with poison inside.

Looks like the dog was poisoned :(

Edited by Philly

It's as boring as the general election news that's getting forced down our throats and the cricket world cup.

We are bombarded with far too much rubbish.

I think we should go back to getting our news from the Town Crier. I couple of pithy statements once a day would probably suffice.

He might be a bit slow off the mark if a nuclear missile is heading our way. But I'm prepared to take that gamble. :yes:

We are bombarded with far too much rubbish.

I think we should go back to getting our news from the Town Crier. I couple of pithy statements once a day would probably suffice.

He might be a bit slow off the mark if a nuclear missile is heading our way. But I'm prepared to take that gamble. :yes:

Don't under estimate him, he might be on twitter, which seems to be the source

of 50% of the news stories these days  :D

Edited by Kegsy

Update. Sky have now posted a reporter outside the home of the Belgian co-owner. This gets more silly by the minute.

There were about 20 cameramen, journalist and the like outside their house yesterday. The Belgian couple did rather seem fazed by it all. Oh yeah, for you conspiracyists the woman is a Russian :ohmy:

Don't be daft.  Scooby Doo only investigates the paranormal.

Of course ! What was I thinking !!

Have any cats been questioned ? its a well known fact that they and dogs just dont get on !

Of course ! What was I thinking !!

Have any cats been questioned ? its a well known fact that they and dogs just dont get on !

You're quite correct in that cats would obviously have a motive, but their lack of retractable thumbs would rule them out, as they would find it very difficult to sew poison inside lumps of meat.

Regards,

Ace Ventura.

The whole Crufts circus is a joke these people claim to be dog lovers yet the winner is Russian owned and American handled spends most its time in a crate traveling .

The animals are just commodities to make money and unfortunately the fate of the poor dog that died comes as no surprise.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.