March Sales A Few Reduced ! Smash,genuine,

Gibby Gibby

Charles Diamond and the Gems You Got the Love old c/u (Charlie Hodges) on issue great condition still with c/u on it. Genuine Records. VG plus. £100.

Sweet Broken Heart Attack Smash Issue Mint- £40 sold

Sweet Got to Have more love Smash Issue Mint- £35 sold

Marvin Gaye Come Get to This Tamla DEMO £25 Mint-

Drifters Drip Drop Atlantic VG+ £35 Good £25. Both play superb.

James and Bobby was born to lose out Bell issue Great (Johnny Fingers Track).Mint-£20

Sean Taylor Too Late to Turn Magic Touch DEMO, its hard too find on demo many of the copies in the 70's were issues and its a Mint DEMO quite hard £40 oh its a superb track as well !!.

Tommy Tucker That's how Much Festival RED issue Mint- getting spins another superb reactivation £40.

Rock Candy Alone with no Love Blue DONTEE 1971 release great condition £30 superb oldie Dave Evison 78 at wigan.

Doris Duke Congratulations Baby RRG yellow issue superb vocals top woman mint- £20.

Vivilore Jordan Put my loving on you Sound Gems ,one of the famous five on Jon Andersons lists from the seventies, still got them all!!. VG+ £25 class track.

Ray Charles Something Inside ABC issue reduced £12.

Washed Ashore Platters Musicor issue reduced £12

Betty Everett I got to tell somebody Fantasy reduced £12

Bev Bremers Get smart on Scepter issue reduced £12

Little Helen More More Soultown issue reduced £12

Brothers of Soul Hurry Don't Linger BOO red proper matrix number look great and condition superb and reduced far too many ANDS £15.sold

Johnny Angel Stone soul out of my mind Watch mint- Class track £35.

and last but not least .

Four Sonics Easier Said Than done White clean DEMO Sport, reduced down to £120. booked at £200 by most !!!...

Will supply sound tracks ASAP and will update accordingly ,offers taken on all or multiples. Cheers Gibby.

Edited by Gibby Gibby
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source