pat bleasdale

Happy Birthday Ezzie Brown

Missed it yesterday Ez, hope you had a good one and are well mate

Steve

cheers steve..unfortunatley my birthday coincided with the arrival of AIDEN..aka "the beast from berlin" for his race week stay...dropped him off this morning to catch trip home...you figgered in a few conversations..as ussual.. :wicked: ..home you and family well bro..ez

cheers steve..unfortunatley my birthday coincided with the arrival of AIDEN..aka "the beast from berlin" for his race week stay...dropped him off this morning to catch trip home...you figgered in a few conversations..as ussual.. :wicked: ..home you and family well bro..ez

Good one, spoke to Aiden a couple of weeks ago thought he couldn´t make it this year :sleep3: no proper paddy misses Cheltenham(and cheap friendly digs) hope he gave you some winners and didn´t drink too much :g:

Steve :thumbup:

his digs werent friendy :D ...all his tips are still running.....and he did drink to much....same every year

Good one, spoke to Aiden a couple of weeks ago thought he couldn´t make it this year :sleep3: no proper paddy misses Cheltenham(and cheap friendly digs) hope he gave you some winners and didn´t drink too much :g:

Steve :thumbup:

i wasnt friendly....he drank to much ....and horses he tipped had harold  steptoe s rag an bone cart attached to them......nowt changes.. :D

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.