Winnie :-)

I Think I've Just Invented A Word :)

Desootyfy     Identify words or phrases in a long winded diatribe so that sense can be 

made of said diatribe.

Not to be confused with;

Maslaration  The fruitless repeated reading of a diatribe, in order to find any sense, when there isn't any.    

" Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I'm anispeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation."

:thumbsup:

Whatever happened to Stanley Unwin.? :lol:

In the interests on fairness.

Kegsyism          A remark, often made in jest, to provoke a response. See Also Winnieism.

Surely 'Kegsyism' is 'An inability to recognise one's true political leanings even when it's obvious to everyone else'? :)

I expect nothing less than a rapier-like retort. :thumbsup:

Edited by Matt Male

Surely 'Kegsyism' is 'An inability to recognise one's true political leanings even when it's obvious to everyone else'? :)

I expect nothing less than a rapier-like retort. :thumbsup:

Not sure about that mate, however it gives rise to;

Mysticmug    A person who assumes someone else's political leanings based on internet chat.

Not sure about that mate, however it gives rise to;

Mysticmug    A person who assumes someone else's political leanings based on internet chat.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier post. :)

Threadbear....a forum member who consistently writes provocative posts.

Con-Troll a forum member who tries hard to influence debate to his or her way of thinking, by repeatedly posting 'what ifs', as potential negatives.

Reply only added to this particular post because the definitions have similarities :)

Con-Troll a forum member who tries hard to influence debate to his or her way of thinking, by repeatedly posting 'what ifs', as potential negatives.

Reply only added to this particular post because the definitions have similarities :)

In a Got To Give It Up / Blurred Lines kind of way?

Labwinise               To speculate, theorise or become convinced that an outcome is likely, when

there is little or no logical evidence to support it. 

Labwinise               To speculate, theorise or become convinced that an outcome is likely, when

there is little or no logical evidence to support it. 

Kegravating - Continually pointing the finger at others for doing something that the accuser does his or herself, whilst always failing to recognise the irony :)

Kegravating - Continually pointing the finger at others for doing something that the accuser does his or herself, whilst always failing to recognise the irony :)

See also politician.

eddietwohob       A personal who has two or more of something, where one is sufficient.

See also Johnnytwojags.

Edited by Kegsy

Clinkfilm - Movie night in stir

flanthropist - the habit of starting a food fight when intoxicated

Blingkers - the inability to recognise the total lack of talent because of the appearance of the crass amassed wealth and wearing of too much jewellery.

Bungkers - bribes handed out over a round of golf

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.