Nottingham Intercon 1973

Bazza

any one used to go the Nottingham Intercon, around 1973..if you did you must have seen me, first on the floor's, last off..Danced allnight..infact won a dancing competition think it was 1973..great days

Bazza

Edited by bazza
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

any one used to go the Nottingham Intercon, around 1973..if you did you must have seen me, first on the floor's, last off..Danced allnight..infact won a dancing competition think it was 1973..great days

Bazza

Also went out wth a girl called Diane (Burford) maiden name, married a chap from longeaton,love to know if they are ok

Bazza

Social source share

Bazza

Forgot all about that Bazza. Yes I used to go I think it was a Tuesday night when they did a 'northern' night. Can't remember you and the dance competition though!! :D

Sharon

Social source share

Forgot all about that Bazza. Yes I used to go I think it was a Tuesday night when they did a 'northern' night. Can't remember you and the dance competition though!! whistling.gif

Sharon

Hi Sharon..think it was a friday or saturday ..I won the comp.I used to love it there.won a bottle of champers and a free ticket for life ...but they changed owners and would'nt recognize me ticket for life :angry: could have been 1972 not sure,dont think they had a "northern night" in 72

Barry

Edited by bazza
Social source share

Hi Sharon..think it was a friday or saturday ..I won the comp.I used to love it there.won a bottle of champers and a free ticket for life ...but they changed owners and would'nt recognize me ticket for life :angry: could have been 1972 not sure,dont think they had a "northern night" in 72

Barry

Must have been about 74/75 when I went. I remember it changing hands (and name). Northern night was a bit nondesript from what i can remember but was one of those places that we went coz there was no where else to go on a week night

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert