Eugene Blacknell And His Savonics - Jump Back / Celeste *reduced*

Mal C

Hi all, here's a utterly brilliant 45, put it up yesterday, and again today reduced...

Any links to you tube are for reference only, not an exact recording of the 45 for sale, if you get my gist..

---------

Eugene Blacknell and his Savonics - Jump Back / Mo'self - Celeste VG+ £50 Reduced to £40

This is my old copy of this 45, I've now replaced it with a mint one. Condition wise, the label has dirt around the ring, the vinyl shows wear and has visual rub / marks and small scratches, which cam be heard but its nothing annoying at all, just a consistent crackle really, overall Ive been happy with this copy for a decade, not mint but did me fine, Ive replaced it cause its a all time top ten track for me.... its a loud tune!  check out the scan.

*Condition, Addition!  I didn't realise I'd actually cleared this 45 up some, the label is allot bettre the scan I had from when I first bought it, see below...

Hear 'JUMP BACK  !!"

Kind Regards,

Malcolm

---------

** Payment to be made by pay pal, as Friends & Family (Gift Payment) to: arkanoid300@hotmail.com

** POST **
1st Class Signed for Within the Uk (Insured upto £50) £2.50

Reg Post for a single 45 in the UK, (Insured upto £500 within the UK) £7.15
If your overseas just say where and I'll quote you separately... I do not offer free postage unless stated.

post-2025-0-42919200-1426247755_thumb.jp

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source