SWIFTY

Any Tips For The Gold Cup ?

Not normally a betting man but fancy a little flutter this afternoon but don't have clue

which to do , I know it's a bit cheeky  :thumbsup:   but wondered if anyone had a tip .

My lad has booked this afternoon off to be down the local Cons Club boozing and watching the races , lucky bugger.

any thoughts ?

Cheers

Swifty :wink:

Not normally a betting man but fancy a little flutter this afternoon but don't have clue

which to do , I know it's a bit cheeky :thumbsup: but wondered if anyone had a tip .

My lad has booked this afternoon off to be down the local Cons Club boozing and watching the races , lucky bugger.

I'm having an EW bet on holywell, but lord Windermere who won last year got a good chance , also Djackadam, would be great to see AP mcoy ride his last gold cup on a winner with carlingford lough so I might have a few quid on that as well. but Holywell would be my tip.

Good luck... Phil

which to do , I know it's a bit cheeky  :thumbsup:   but wondered if anyone had a tip .

Cheers

Swifty :wink:

Tricky race this year no outstanding candidates.

It's probably easier to say who won't win it, a bit like the premier league mate.

I was hoping Coneygree would have been a bigger price to make

it worth an each way flutter.

Edited by Kegsy

It's probably easier to say who won't win it, a bit like the premier league mate.

I was hoping Coneygree would have been a bigger price to make

Kegsy , with my knowledge of Horse racing ( zilch !! ) I've decided to have a tenner each way on Road to Riches,

did have a look at Coneygree also but will stick to my guns for my sins

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

No idea what will win this year but I've got to say that Davy Russell's ride on Lord Windermere last year was the single greatest I've ever seen around there.

Kegsy , with my knowledge of Horse racing ( zilch !! ) I've decided to have a tenner each way on Road to Riches,

did have a look at Coneygree also but will stick to my guns for my sins

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

Not a bad choice, he won a big race in Ireland in December over this distance, and

his trainer and jockey are pretty sound too.

I was hoping Coneygree :hatsoff2: would have been a bigger price to make

:thumbsup:

Git,  may I advise you to invest your winnings on Man. City for the league.

Kegsy , mate  :)  , just looked at my scrap of paper that I wrote out at work

£2.50 E/W - DJAKADAM

£2.50 E/W - ROAD TO RICHES

£2.50 E/W - HOLYWELL

£2.50 E/W - CONEYGREE

Then thought that's silly betting on all four E/W so changed it to a £10 E/W on Road to Riches 

Didn't realise that I'd picked the first 4  :huh:

:lol:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.