Shades Of Soul Issue 1 (Jan 1984)

Seano

Nice work mate, appreciated.  Converting these to pdf/ebook was to be a future project but I will never find the time :D

Are you planning to do any more?

Again, thanks, its on the ipad to read later.

I've scanned two other later issues as well, but thought I should do the ones in between too so will get them done and up soon.

I think the ebook version would be great, I'd love to see them as an iBook with links to listen to various tracks, but at the same time there's something special about the real deal - staples included!

Social source share

I've scanned two other later issues as well, but thought I should do the ones in between too so will get them done and up soon.

I think the ebook version would be great, I'd love to see them as an iBook with links to listen to various tracks, but at the same time there's something special about the real deal - staples included!

I have a program for converting to ebook, will see how it comes out and send it on if any good.

My mate had one of those machines that spiral bound paper so quite a few of mine are like that, well preserved mind.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 months later...

I have a program for converting to ebook, will see how it comes out and send it on if any good.

My mate had one of those machines that spiral bound paper so quite a few of mine are like that, well preserved mind.

I had mine spiral bound too, sad as I am

Edited by theothertosspot
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!