Derek Pearson

New Swearwords?

Following on from the "I think I've just invented a new word" thread I realised many years ago that considering how much bad language is used and how commonplace it is in everyday speak there doesn't seem to have been many, any or few "new" swearwords that have come into general everyday speech.

Yes I'm sure there are probably loads of obscure, possibly regional phrases but none have taken over the top favourites which we all know and love or hate.

I swear probably on a daily basis especially and more so if I've hit my thumb accidentally with a hammer.

Dog W*nker is a phrase I often use to describe someone - I haven't actually said it to somebodies face yet but there's still time.

Derek

Edited by Derek Pearson

Following on from the "I think I've just invented a new word" thread I realised many years ago that considering how much bad language is used and how commonplace it is in everyday speak there doesn't seem to have been many, any or few "new" swearwords that have come into general everyday speak.

Yes I'm sure there are probably loads of obscure, possibly regional phrases but none have taken over the top favourites which we all know and love or hate.

I swear probably on a daily basis especially and more so if I've hit my thumb accidentally with a hammer.

Dog W*nker is a phrase I often use to describe someone - I haven't actually said it to somebodies face yet but there's still time.

Derek

Replace it with "camel" and you've got a classic Middle Eastern insult!

Most of the swear words we all know and love were actually part of the English language but were frowned upon by the upper class and became profane. Anyone who has had the misfortune to have read Chaucer in school will remember his use of ancient swear words, the "C" word started "Qu"**......and incidentally the origins of that word meant "Queen" 

Thank you Robb !

I now have a vile image in my head of Derek doing unspeakable things to a camel, and it's only 6 am :lol: :lol:

i'm sure Derek will send you the actual photos if you ask him. :D  :D

Edited by Kegsy

Thank you Robb !

I now have a vile image in my head of Derek doing unspeakable things to a camel, and it's only 6 am :lol: :lol:

Did you know it`s impossible to W**k a fly off with a glove on! 

Things you learn on here eh? :thumbsup:

Edited by Steve Lane

Most of the swear words we all know and love were actually part of the English language but were frowned upon by the upper class and became profane. Anyone who has had the misfortune to have read Chaucer in school will remember his use of ancient swear words, the "C" word started "Qu"**......and incidentally the origins of that word meant "Queen" 

It's 'queint' in the Miller's Tale. Nicholas grabs Alison by her queint. Queint was originally a word meaning a furrow to be ploughed. From queint we get c**t.

In Middle English Queen is Quene, which comes from Cwen (Old English). So Queen and C**t don't have the same origin, sorry.

Edited by Matt Male

Thank you Robb !

You should have seen him trying to get the fishnets and lipstick on it.  :ohmy:

Edited by Kegsy

It's 'queint' in the Miller's Tale. Nicholas grabs Alison by her queint. Queint was originally a word meaning a furrow to be ploughed. From queint we get c**t.

In Middle English Queen is Quene, which comes from Cwen (Old English). So Queen and C**t don't have the same origin, sorry.

Going back further than middle ages Matt.

I read this a few years back, no idea what got me there in the 1st place :shades: but this thread reminded me of this page.

http://www.vdaysouthbay.org/originsofcunt.htm

Actually a fascinating story!

So this threads gone from Derek`s Pleasuring a canine.......to (If you read the Vagina Monologues piece) Pitta bread  :lol:

Why are you surprised, you've obviously never talked to Derek at a nighter.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Kegsy

Or off it

Steve

True, there's nothing worse than a camel with smudged lipstick and laddered fishnets,

yawning and scratching its arse, as it wanders to the bathroom at 7 AM.

Learn something new every day!

True, there's nothing worse than a camel with smudged lipstick and laddered fishnets,

yawning and scratching its arse, as it wanders to the bathroom at 7 AM.

Don't EVER say such things!  I worked in The Middle East for 15 years.  I'll NEVER get that horrible image out of my mind now!  How will I be able to do my work?  I'll become a street person within the month!  :ohmy:

Don't EVER say such things!  I worked in The Middle East for 15 years.  I'll NEVER get that horrible image out of my mind now!  How will I be able to do my work?  I'll become a street person within the month!  :ohmy:

Sorry mate, if it helps i'll give you 10 grand in Iranian rials, a camel and 2 donkeys for your entire record collection, if you cant accomodate the donkeys i'll throw

in two female cousins instead.

P.S. I cant guarantee the camel will be sexually experienced enough for you.

Edited by Kegsy

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.