Pat Lundy - The Thrill Is Gone + Other Originals

Foi

Got a five up for sale, some with a funky edge, all originals and all of them play lovely. Clips of actual records can be found on the YouTube link at bottom of this post.

Brothers of Love - My Heart's In Trouble INTREPID W/D VG/VG+ £20 ***SOLD SOLD SOLD***
Funky soulful tune that's been mentioned a few times on SS. Some bubbling on label. Well worth a listen and hard to find on demo

Gwen McCrae - Lead Me On (both sides) COLUMBIA W/D VG++/M-     £25
What a voice, simply one of her best and in lovely condition too.

Obrey Wilson - I Want To Tell You (About My Girl) - EPIC VG+ ( sol & tol but vinyl is much cleaner) £30

Used to be an old Dave Evison spin years back.***SOLD SOLD SOLD***

Pat Lundy - The Thrill Is Gone - COLUMBIA W/D VG++ (would be M- but has tiny dent on edge DNAP, otherwise vinyl in lovely clean condition) £30 ***SOLD SOLD SOLD***
Listen to those horns!

Rhetta Hughes-You're Doing It With Her (When It Should Be Me) / I Can't Stand Under This Pressure TETRAGRAMMATON VG/VG++ £30 ***SOLD SOLD SOLD***
Between a VG and VG++ grading. The flipside I Can't Stand Under This Pressure plays with some background noise in some very brief parts, especially at the end, listen to the YouTube clip (groove wear maybe?) . A fabulous Mike Terry and Jo Armstead production. This is the more sought after T-1546 release, you dont see many of these about lately. What a voice, a fantastic doubler sided tune and a must addition to anyones collection!

All the recordings of the actual records can be found at the YouTube link below

https://www.youtube....er/MrSoultime66

Payment: Paypal as GIFT

P&P: First Class Signed For - £2.34 (In UK - 3 records in one mailer)
Special Delivery £7 for any parcel valued at £50 or over

Edited by foi
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now