Winnie :-)

Pellegrini's Future?

It seems a bit silly to be contemplating this because City won the title last season, and will almost certainly finish in the top 4 and qualify for the Champions League, but I just can't see Pellegrini being at City next season, something seems to be going seriously wrong at the club, and can't really see the owners putting up with it. Any views from City fans, or anybody else?

Win :)

Sure to go at the end of the season , which will be a shame because the guy is different to most managers because he has a bit of class and humility, but managing a club like City where trophies rule its bye bye. 

Sure to go at the end of the season , which will be a shame because the guy is different to most managers because he has a bit of class and humility, but managing a club like City where trophies rule its bye bye. 

what reap sow You! ...............The real Man City is long dead and buried! :hatsoff2:  

what reap sow You! ...............The real Man City is long dead and buried! :hatsoff2:  

Unlike some of the other teams, I'm still able to have a bit of a soft spot for City, they just don't seem as arrogant as previous title winners. Cue the ABU posts, but Chelsea also fall into that category for me as well  :thumbsup:

Not long ago an arrogant Nigel Pearson, who I like by the way said, after we played them at their place and got a very well fought draw, said "We are better than Burnley in every way"

Really Nige? 

19 Burnley 29 5 10 14 26 47 -21 25

19 QPR        29 6 4 19 30 52 -22 22

20 Leicester 28 4 7 17 24 44 -20 19
Edited by Steve Lane

Not seen the game but very disapppinted...and well done Burnley.

Not been happy since Joe Mercer went!

Can't see us getting further in CL and Gooners looking good for 2nd spot at present.

Press been toutin' Pep to take over for a while and the pressure's on Mr P for sure.

Nice to be in the enviable position of still being in Europe and challenging for PL top 4.... even though I do miss sitting behind the nets in Platt Lane.

Can't do emoticon thingy mebobs for tongue in cheek.

If City had won as many trophies as they've had managers the trophy cabinet would be full. Quite like Pellegrini and liked Mancini. Something's going wrong for sure though. Always say the underdogs always come out with a never say die about them and I always say any game at O.T  won't will be easy regardless of where the opponents are in the league. Easy to blame the manager but the players need to look at their own game as well. (same goes for utd players)

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.