Steve S 60

Boycott D & G

I read Elton John's comments. What a silly self-important t**t.

I'm a father of twins conceived through IVF and D&G's comments didn't bother me, they're entitled to their opinion, and I didn't feel the need to go and scream my outrage all over Twitter. It's the modern 'look at me and how offended I am' mentality.

Edited by Matt Male

Reg Dwight talks sh*te  :yes: ,

Transparent fakery rules in la la celeb land  :thumbup:

PS: I learnt long ago that (clothing) labels mean nothing. Be original, be an Individual. 

Bloody hell I bet D&G are gutted that Sir Elton Joan mentioned boycotting their clothes, they were hoping nobody realized he wore them, not a  good advert looking like a burst bag of Brussel Sprouts and a face like a broccoli floret. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

Spot. :shades:  

Bloody hell I bet D&G are gutted that Sir Elton Joan mentioned boycotting their clothes, they were hoping nobody realized he wore them, not a  good advert looking like a burst bag of Brussel Sprouts and a face like a broccoli floret. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

That's facist Spot!

Ian :)

Looking at the latest photos of Sir Elt shopping, the CEO of Adidas will probably be the next to speak out against IVF in the hope that the style icon boycotts their products.

26BC5F6300000578-2999023-image-m-86_1426

Looking at the latest photos of Sir Elt shopping, the CEO of Adidas will probably be the next to speak out against IVF in the hope that the style icon boycotts their products.

26BC5F6300000578-2999023-image-m-86_1426

That's put me right off. I hope he's not wearing Gazelles or Sambas. :(

Is that a D&G bag he's carrying  :yes:

Story in Express today (so must be true), EJ spotted yesterday with a white D&G bag, at first his agent denied this saying the picture was an old one and it had been photoshopped, he later retracted that and admitted EJ was carrying a D&G bag, but it only had his lunch in it.

Pahh ! Hypocrite T*at.

No it's a Tesco bag for life containing some family members, including Mr Potato Head.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.