The Sensations, Demanding Man...booted?

Suinoz

never seen a boot of this.  the couple recent clean copies came out of storage in Alabama of a defunct 70s shop

i still stand by the actual A-side, gonna step aside (for demanding man ha!) which was the true local hit side in Cleveland

Edited by cck
Social source share

never seen a boot of this.  the couple recent clean copies came out of storage in Alabama of a defunct 70s shop

i still stand by the actual A-side, gonna step aside (for demanding man ha!) which was the true local hit side in Cleveland

Can't have been much of a hit with the severe lack of copies.

Social source share

when you put it on a tape for me Steve, & you said get it now, I thought it's only the Sensations on Wayout, so it'll be easy to pick up anytime, how wrong I was :dash2: , oh well, at least from that tape I picked up some belters :rolleyes:

ATB, Rob :facepalm:

Edited by tosspot
Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Another great sound that took years to become popular

Steve

This is Real Deal N.S. unlike; Pervis Lees Stylaphone tuneless ditty,which sounds like the vocal version to the Theme from Captain Pugwash instro.

Social source share

This is Real Deal N.S. unlike; Pervis Lees Stylaphone tuneless ditty,which sounds like the vocal version to the Theme from Captain Pugwash instro.

can you tone down your negativity 

by all means post your view on 45s 

but if you are then going to start posting them on other threads as well then it all starts getting a bit ott 

thanks

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!