JohnMc

Question For Promoters

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to run something by you all.

I used to work with Mojo in Northampton, which I'm no longer involved with, but put the odd night on with guest DJ's, Craig Charles, Terry Hall...

Anyway we would get posters, tickets etc printed for these events.

So my question to anyone who runs events out there is would an online system for ordering an Event pack be of use:

For instance the pack would contain along the lines of:

1 Vinyl Banner (6 x 2 ft or 8 x 3 ft)

1,000 - 3,000 Flyers

50 - 100 A4 Posters

2 A1/A2 Posters

150 to 500 tickets (numbered)

Would this be useful?, you select options, upload artwork, pay and get pack in 3 - 5 days?

Is this the right idea for a pack or are there items missing or not needed?

Hope you dont mind me asking this, as my real job is in the print industry and this is something I have been mulling over.

Any comments/criticism welcome :-)

All the best

John

John

I get 2,000 A5 black and white for £54 or £74 for 4 colours do the art work in word - that's it - most people search either soul source in events or most venues have a Facebook page 

I guess it's also what crowd you want, I really don't want handbag dancers, or pub heads or there use to be a word div's looking for a cheap booze night out.

We also run the soul event as a hobby which probably makes a big difference.

hope that helps

Hi ZoomSoulBlue,

Thanks for the reply.

Now I think about it, this is probably the wrong place to ask as most people on here know what kind of night they want and how to find it!

Its an idea I have for work which I am probably better targeting to event planners in general and maybe not the soul scene.

Thanks for replying though.

All the best, John

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.