Steve Foran

Cl Results Now The Idiots Start

Watching Sky Sports Wenger wants the AWAY goal rule changed as it is unfair. Strange that?

Pelligrini reckons that City would have still been in but for the fact they had to play Barcelona and the Financial Fair Play rules. 

These two idiots seemed to be brighter than your average football person. You cannot make it up.

I think the away goals rule is what makes European matches fascinating. One minute you're losing, then score a goal and you're suddenly winning

Watching Sky Sports Wenger wants the AWAY goal rule changed as it is unfair. Strange that?

Pelligrini reckons that City would have still been in but for the fact they had to play Barcelona and the Financial Fair Play rules. 

These two idiots seemed to be brighter than your average football person. You cannot make it up.

Wonder how they'd feel if the Champions league was actually only the champions, particularly Wenger, don't suppose we'd get an answer to that question though...

The problem really lies in Sky's pundits continually saying the premier league is the best in the world, it's obviously not, and they're worried that even the stupid might wake up and notice that we keep getting knocked out of the CL and the Europa league, and internationally we do even worse. But keep that between you and me  :wicked:

The problem really lies in Sky's pundits continually saying the premier league is the best in the world, it's obviously not, and they're worried that even the stupid might wake up and notice that we keep getting knocked out of the CL and the Europa league, and internationally we do even worse. But keep that between you and me  :wicked:

Yes I totally agree. Went to OT last week. I turned up Spurs didn't, but the total instant control of the overseas players is so evident. Mata, Herrera, Blind and Erikson ALL could control and pass the ball with ease. Be interesting when the coefficient rules kick in and only TOP 3 qualify for CL as would be possible.

Yes I totally agree. Went to OT last week. I turned up Spurs didn't, but the total instant control of the overseas players is so evident. Mata, Herrera, Blind and Erikson ALL could control and pass the ball with ease. Be interesting when the coefficient rules kick in and only TOP 3 qualify for CL as would be possible.

It always amazes me how the foreign players come here and suddenly loose all their skill and control. Then they go back abroad and play out of their skins.

Maybe it's the way we play the game here?

Champions League, should be for Champions only. End of. 

It always amazes me how the foreign players come here and suddenly loose all their skill and control. Then they go back abroad and play out of their skins.

Maybe it's the way we play the game here?

Champions League, should be for Champions only. End of. 

And it shouldn't be a league, it should be a cup, it was so much more exciting then, not round after round of boring matches.  Same with the EUFA cup.  

Kompany agreed with you on that point.He said Prem teams were not good enough,straight after the game against Barca.

And it shouldn't be a league, it should be a cup, it was so much more exciting then, not round after round of boring matches.  Same with the EUFA cup.  

No dead rubbers either. Harder to win a knockout cup,away goals or not.!!

Hear, hear.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.