AVO

Rotherham/doncaster/barnsley Soul Members Out There

Hi There,

I've just joined the site and would be interested to hear from any members in the Rotherham/Doncaster/Barnsley area.

Cheers,

Martin

Hi Martin - I'm from Barnsley - I'm sure we'll cross paths if you're out & about locally - come and have a drink with us.

Derek

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your message that sounds good to me, I went to the Wath Soul night last Saturday...it was an excellent night, hope to go to Parklands at Doncaster this Saturday, have you ever been there?

Martin

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your message that sounds good to me, I went to the Wath Soul night last Saturday...it was an excellent night, hope to go to Parklands at Doncaster this Saturday, have you ever been there?

Martin

Been there - good night

We're at Corner Pockets this Saturday

So many nights ! !

Been there - good night

We're at Corner Pockets this Saturday

So many nights ! !

Yes mate, you're so right...have you ever done Birdwell? 

Thanks for the communication this afternoon Derek, hope to catch you at Birdwell for a pint when I get over to there. 

Cheers,

Martin

Hi Martin & welcome to Soul Source   :thumbsup:

I'm originally from Conisbrough now living in Mexborough that's the place the soul night is on this Saturday,

Come along and join us for a pint at the Corner Pocket, Derek is one of the DJs, you won't be disappointed.

it's a great night out, cheap too and the first pint will be on me   :D   get yersen along and make some new friends.  :thumbsup:  

Hi Martin,

Good to have you onboard. I'm from Barnsley but get all over the shop! Hoping to be in Skegness at the Weekender but otherwise the Horti Club in Darnall Sheffield is a great night on tomorrow and monthly.

Come say "hi" if you see me around.

Edited by John Everard

Hi Martin & welcome to Soul Source   :thumbsup:

I'm originally from Conisbrough now living in Mexborough that's the place the soul night is on this Saturday,

Come along and join us for a pint at the Corner Pocket, Derek is one of the DJs, you won't be disappointed.

it's a great night out, cheap too and the first pint will be on me   :D   get yersen along and make some new friends.  :thumbsup:  

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply, I know the Corner Pocket but never been there, I was the event at Wath last Saturday which was good, I think I'm at Parklands (Doncaster) this Saturday but will get over to Mexborough soon and the pints on me mate...I appreciate your taking time out to write something.

Cheers,

Martin

Hi Martin,

Good to have you onboard. I'm from Barnsley but get all over the shop! Hoping to be in Skegness at the Weekender but otherwise the Horti Club in Darnall Sheffield is a great night on tomorrow and monthly.

Come say "hi" if you see me around.

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply, all the places you mention sound great...the problem is that I don't tend to get off the dance floor once I start so then I don't get to meet new people, I will say 'Hi' when I see you around.

The Soul crowd are a great bunch of people, with style and class!

Thanks Again,

Martin

Hi Martin 

there's a few of us on here , I live near Barnsley and there's loads of great nights within s yorks 

Hi Barney,

Thanks for your reply, you're sooo right about the great nights around S Yorks...so many places and too little time but will work my around the best I can.

Cheers,

Martin

Edited by AVO

Hi Martin its Bev  it was nice to see you at Parklands I hope you enjoyed it, just to let you know Birdwell j.36 is a good venue too, dance floor not as big but its a good night, Drax is usually on the last fri of each month too, and thats a great venue too, xx

Edited by Beverley

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.