25 Mar: Divine Chord Gospel Show Pt 45

Please join me on dublab.com, Wednesday 25th March @ 2pm US PST (10pm UK time), for the next installment of the Divine Chord Gospel Show pt. 45 and the 45's of Fury hour.

This month we return to the usual hour long format of tunes that you quite possibly have never heard before. As pt. 44 was a 2 hour 45's only special, this time I'll break out some of the quality LP's I've been stockpiling at DCGS HQ. Tune in for funky, soulful, deep and modern soul offerings that will all make their debut and get first time plays. As always, no tune is played twice on the show (except for end of year reviews and 'Best of's'), so each broadcast will be as unique as the last.

If you missed the last show featuring Eli'Paperboy' Reed, here's the archived mixcloud link; 

Also, please feel free to explore and subscribe to our youtube channel featuring some of the choicest 45's to be played on the show. We've just surpassed our 200th video, so please check it out and subscribe here; 

45's of Fury returns after a one month hiatus and features some of the heavy hitting selections of Andy Cobb, all played from original 45's.....BE ORIGINAL!

Thanks everyone and see you there!

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!