Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Pete S

New Iphone Question

Calling any iPhone experts...or phone experts...situation as follows. I have an iphone 6, it is still sealed in it's box, never opened. It comes with an unopened sim card for EE. Now on this card is says
EE PAYM 4G
do you think this means PAY MONTHLY, if so, this is no good to me as I don't use a phone enough to justify a monthly contract.
Is the phone, despite being unopened, automatically locked in to the number on the sim, even though it's not been set up.
Or could I put any EE pay as you go sim in there and set it up with that?
Any help much appreciate it before I open it. Or sell it.

Never been with EE Pete, but that looks like it denotes Monthly contract, I'm sure if you contacted EE they would set you up as you need, there not going to turn the business away are they?

Mal

The phone is probably locked with EE but it is just the sim that denoted whether it was PAYG or play monthly as far as I am aware not the phone.  So you should be able to use any EE sim unless it is unlocked.

The phone is probably locked with EE but it is just the sim that denoted whether it was PAYG or play monthly as far as I am aware not the phone.  So you should be able to use any EE sim unless it is unlocked.

Yes put a pay as you go in and it works fine, registered it etc, not sure if I actually like the phone though, it's a bit too big!  Think I will sell it...

Decided to stick with the 5 and sell the 6, apple have blocked the jailbreak for 8.1.3 so can't even have any fun with it

Friend of mine just got a 6 and thinks it's too big. Too big to slip in your pocket, but too small for using the internet. Were his exact words.

Friend of mine just got a 6 and thinks it's too big. Too big to slip in your pocket, but too small for using the internet. Were his exact words.

Definitely too big, the 5 is perfect, I sold the 6

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts