Gospel Soul & Funk Rarities Reductions.....with Soundclips

Greg Belson

Long Players & 45's for set sale. Delivery from California at cost (45’s @ $4 within the US, $12.75 worldwide & LP’s @ $4 within the US, $18.75 worldwide)

Prices in US DOLLARS, please PM to reserve. Thanks!

Any problems with the soundfiles then please let me know.

45’s

Gospel Tornadoes - 'Don't let the devil fool you' (Concrete)
VG+
$250
Clip is for reference only and not from the copy on offer.
Killer gospel funk rarity out of Las Vegas. This is only the second spare I've had, very tough to find. One for those forward thinking DJ's who are looking for something different. My first spare sold at $300 in similar shape, so grab yourself a bargain.

The Powerful Singing Tornados - 'I find the road' (PDG International)
M -
$125
Amazing dancer from the same group that recorded as the Singing Tornados on Expression and presented the in demand 'Traveling through the land' 45. Out of Inglewood, CA. Very tough to find, and this is a clean minter.

Sons of Jehovah 'One day it will all be over' (PNSO)
G+ (small label tear)
$90
Killer unusual funk out of Memphis. Plays loud and clear for the visual grade. Rare one and is a nice curve ball to have in your DJ box. Sold for $120 in the same condition on the bay, so grab a bargain here.

The Sensational – ‘Jesus gave me water’ (Skyway)
M-
$50
Superb vocal harmony that’s starting to pick up pace with some of the low rider collectors in the US. I’m down to my last few copies, so please reserve asap if you need to pick this up. Seen listed elsewhere at $100 so grab a bargain here. Cheers!

Soul Stirrers – ‘Were you there’ / ‘Jesus wash my troubles away’ (Checker)
VG++
$40
Another quality double sider from this ever consistent vocal group.

Rev. Louis Carter - ‘He’s like a shelter’ (Gospeltone)
VG+
$35
Nice southern style dancer produced by Johnny Otis. White label promo copy.

LP’s (Grading jacket first, then vinyl)

Rev. Ray L. Weaver - 'God is so wonderful' (Marshal) LP
SEALED
$300
Contains a killer gospelized take of Sister Sledge's 'We are family'....I've seen folks lose their minds to this since I played it out in 2013. This is only the second copy I've ever seen, and it's sealed. The soundclip is from my personal copy. Super rare release out of Los Angeles, released by the ministry in low numbers. Pick this up and watch your dancefloor explode....the good folk at Horse Meat Disco can attest to that. My final reduction on this mega rarity. One you might not see again, let alone sealed.

The Gospel Tones of Las Vegas - ‘Crucifixion’ (Shur Fine Gospel)
VG-/G+ (the jacket has a cut out chunk removed at the opening vent of the back portion of the sleeve)
$100
Killer midtempo stepper modern soul cut that’s LP only….one that in the right hands will simply explode. Fantastic and pretty rare soul for the more discerning DJ. Plays way better than the visual grade so please check the clip. Big reduction here....massive vocals and a gem for the right record box.

Shelton Kilby – ‘Yield not’ (Beegee)
VG+/VG++
$40
First pressing before Birthright handled the title, Contains the killer take of ‘Wayfaring stranger’ as featured on Numero Groups ‘Apocryphal Hymns’. Reduced.

The Stars of Faith ‘Living in the last days’ (Vanguard)
VG+/VG+
$30
Featuring Bernard Purdie, Wilbur Bascomb & Frank Wess. Very slept on LP featuring a coupla killer cuts, including a righteous dancefloor mover with Mr Purdie getting busy.

post-1501-0-08808400-1427223154_thumb.jp
post-1501-0-59480400-1427223122_thumb.jp
post-1501-0-00987800-1427223111_thumb.jp
post-1501-0-55286800-1427223137_thumb.jp

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic