The Group Featuring Cecil Washington For Richard Caiton

soulster22

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I do have one Harry but its a keeper sorry, good luck with your search you will need it I reckon the next one will be 2k+ 

Thanks Ted,

would willingly pay that and more but been chasing for ever and not a sniff. if you know anybody that might consider parting with one please ask them to drop me a line.

regards H

Social source share

Hi Harry

If no one wants to trade they might want to sell, I'm after CW and have been for a long time. If we could agree a price then you could offer an amount of money which might be harder to turn down for someone. PM me if you decide to sell or agree a price and hold on to CW till you find a seller.

cheers Paul Kidd

Social source share

Hi Harry

If no one wants to trade they might want to sell, I'm after CW and have been for a long time. If we could agree a price then you could offer an amount of money which might be harder to turn down for someone. PM me if you decide to sell or agree a price and hold on to CW till you find a seller.

cheers Paul Kidd

hi Paul,

the record itself plays mint and looks great but there is some minor pitting on the lead grove but it does not affect play

what would you pay me for this little beauty of a record.

regards HARRY

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!