Articles: Skegness Weekender 2015 Lookback via Winston

Brill weekend had by all, a laugh a minute with our fellow travellers from .East Anglia  Also great to catch up with people we don't see to often musically you couldn't fault it, top notch in all three rooms , It was a privalage to d.j. at the weekend. Like Winnie said this is a venue for those who want to be there not because it's the in place to be seen .  Just plain simple quality soul . I'll post my playlist in the right section later. was great double decking with my old mate Mr. Fortnum  .So if you haven't  attended this great venue and think it may be your thing  get yourselves to Skeggy in September

regards Steve.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Well said Steve,

Great spots with Mr Fortnum, i'll wait for your playlist, for the impressions track mate. Great to see you and Sue. Catch you soon mate.

Best

Bob

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Byrney

Good to know some promoters out there have integrity and won't flood a venue with anyone who rocks up just to make big bucks. Good write up Win.

Social source share

Guest MissDee

Running the Skegness Weekender is the easy part......the hard bit is finding a fresh, new original way to say thank you and to show our appreciation to the continued loyalty of the crowd who attend and have supported us over the years. We really do appreciate each and every one of the fantastic comments received. This is a relatively short review as it really has all been said by everyone in their comments already; but we'd just like to add our thanks to Micheal D Cooper , my wingman Nettie, who makes the hours on the door so much fun, Jim the Doorman who helped keep the riffraff out, the fantastic team (because that's what they are - a team) of DJ's, but most of all, the friends (because that's what you all are - friends) who have continued to support us over the years and make our little Weekender by the sea the fantastic success it has become. Thank you all again, and see you soon!!! D & D xxxxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!