Some New Ones For Sale - Some Rare

Pete Burton

Some New Ones For Sale - Some Rare, Plus a Few Old Bits with Lower Prices

Just PM or Email me for further details, scans, offers, trades etc.

Email: peter.jburton@ntlworld.com

Diplomats - Cards On The Table - Arock Issue (VG+, plays excellent) £175

Ann Heywood - Crook His Little Finger - Hondo Black Issue (M- condition) £275

The Stratoliners - What Do You Want With My Love - Federal White Demo (M- condition) £175

The Perfections - And Then The Sun Went Down - Jubilee White Demo (M- condition slight lifting of label around center) £70.....Hard White Demo of this current Soul Sam tip and play - See Sam's Picks in the July 2006 Manifesto Mag.

The Foxes - Soul City - Bridgeview White Demo (M- condition X on label) £250..............Great pounding uptempo dancer and very rare - See the Rob Pheasant review on page 52 of Soul Renaissance # 8.

Jimmy Burns - Powerful Love/Give Her To Me - Tip Top White Demo (Ex condition X on label) £75......Two Great Sides on a Rare White Demo.

Rockmasters - Raining Teardrops - Romulus (Ex condition) £225....So Good & So Rare !

Mind Ration - Always And A Day - Tener (VG+ condition SWOL) £150.....Excellent Un-Known 60's Uptempo (Listed incorrectly in JM Guide as Mind Nation)

Sir Ted Ford - I Wanna Be Near You - Barak (M- condition) £45

California Rock Choir - Whoever You Are - Cyclone White Demo (M- condition) £75....Great.....should be played out more and cheap for a White Demo !

Chuck Corby & The Entrees - I Need Love - Fee Bee (Ex condition) £80

Accents - You Better Think Again/Who You Gonna Love - One-derful (VG+ condition WOL) £150....Brilliant Double-Sider !

Cliff Nobles & Co - Is It The Way - JV (Ex condition) £65

Ike & Tina Turner - Somebody Needs You - Loma (M- condition) £75

The Compliments - Beware, Beware - Midas (M- condition) £45

The Metros - Now That You've Gone - Ra-Sel (Ex condition) £20

Royal Jesters - What Love Has joined Together - Jester (VG+ condition) £20

Carlos & The Rivingtons - Mind Your Man - AGC (EX- condition) £15

Victones - Two Sides To Love - Front Page (M- condition) £30

Spydels - Change Your Mind - Assault (M- condition) £20

I can accept payment by UK cheque, Cash, Money Order (£ Sterling) & PAYPAL (£ Sterling or $ US Dollars).

Buyer pays registered postage - £2.00 UK/£3.00 Europe/£4.00 Worldwide.

Thanks for looking.

ranting_1.gif

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Any offers before I put some onto ebay ?

shout.gifshout.gifshout.gifshout.gifshout.gifshout.gifshout.gif

The problem is, it's difficult for the likes of myself who sell records as a job, because I can't buy them at the prices they are listed for as I have to make a profit, but on the other hand, don't want to seem tight and insulting by offering less than they are on sale for.

Social source share

The problem is, it's difficult for the likes of myself who sell records as a job, because I can't buy them at the prices they are listed for as I have to make a profit, but on the other hand, don't want to seem tight and insulting by offering less than they are on sale for.

I'm never insulted by any offer Pete.............christ I do it all the time mate, mainly because I can't afford to pay top whack for things !

whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!