Huge List Of Rare Soul 45's / 12's / Lps

Karlm

For soundfiles, payment info etc view the list here.

march2015.jpg

Modern Soul, Disco & 2 Step 45’s

Gem Prewitt feat. Loretta Mathison - My love box - Key / VG+ / OFFERS over £700 (Superb 1981 modern dancer as championed by Soul Sam and Dave Ripolles. And a title I auctioned a few years back before that. That same copy which are in lesser condition recently changed hands for £1500 trade value. Visually this is a weaker EX with a few very superficial marks. It plays well but with a few very light background pops after the intro, again much better than the last copy I had. Reversed labels, as is the case with the few other known copies.)

Chosen Few Band - What it takes to live - Buffalo’s Reflection / EX / £700 (Pumping modern dancer that remained rare. Absolute classic!)

Thompson Brothers - You brought love into my life - Wmot / EX / £600 (Super clean copy of this superb modern soul rarity. Small warp not affecting play. Such a great feelgood dancer.)

Doris Duke - I’ll make a sweetman - Beantown International / EX / £400 (Major modern soul rarity! Likely her last 45. One label side has a small stain.)

Bettye Swann - When the game is played on you - Atlantic / EX / £250 (Lovely Philly soul dancer now popular. Very hard to find on US stock copy like this one, usually seen on Jamaican press. Flipside has two stickers, comes in company sleeve.)

Spade Brigade feat. the Ace of Spades - I’m your man - Select Sound / EX / £250 (Tough NYC indie modern dancer.)

Bill Coday - A man can’t be a man - Epic / EX / £250 (Feel good modern dancer, rare one only available on issue copies. Last copy on Soul Source sold for £300.)

Willie Pickett - On the stage of life - Soul Spot / EX / £225 (Lovely Detroit rarity. This is the longer and slightly faster version.)

Cross Island - East of the apple - Baja / EX / £180 (Cool indie disco with a spacy feel on a very rare 1978 NYC release. )

Ivonne & the Latin Connections - Latin connection - Sound-Rite / EX / £125 (Very obscure NYC release. Indie disco with a slight latin feel. Instrumental b-side looks clean but plays a little crackly. Tiny X on label.)

Exportations - I want you / Find another day - Vir-Ro / EX / £125 (Superb Detroit modern soul rarity with one dancer side and one slow side. Quite hard to find in this great condition nowadays.)

Velvet Hammer - Happy / Party hardy - Soozi / EX / £100 (Two killer modern soul dancers out of Chicago. Multi colored label variation. Nice and clean copy usually seen in lesser condition.)

Last Generation - Just a chance in life / You’re all I need - Last Generation / EX/EX / £100 (Two superb modern soul dancers. As new copy complete with picture sleeve.)

C. L. Blast - Love don’t feel like love no more - Juana / EX / £100(Modern soul dancer for those with mature taste. Well rare on 45!)

C. L. Blast - Let’s do something different tonight - Cotillion / EX / £8 (Nice modern dancer which is a bit overlooked and just as nice “Love don’t feel like love no more”.)

Crystal Motion - You’re my main squeeze - Sound Gems / EX / £75 (Very rare silver label VINYL copy. Usually seen on brittle vinyl with inferior sound quality. Small writing on A-side.)

Curtis - How can I tell her - Charm City / EX / £75 (The 1879 label number version of this classic modern soul dancer.)

General Lee - Magic Pt. 1 / Pt. 2 - Lost Weekend / EX / £60 (Superb spacy disco.)

Jules Broussard - Something special / Body to body - Fleur / EX / £60 (Two of the best cuts off the album, this one is much rarer too.)

Mellaa - Free / Makin’ love in the fast lane - Larc / EX / £55 (Rarer issue copy with two killer two step sides.)

Hi-Fi White - Need somebody - Sandman / EX / £45 (Absolutely sublime crossover soul, excellent stuff.)

Lee Mitchell - The economy - Roll / EX / £35 (Hard to find 1975 modern dancer.)

Skull Snaps - Didn’t I do it to you - GSF / VG / £30 (Extremely soulful crossover/modern dancer. White demo with promo stamp. Vinyl has light marks and plays with a little background noise for the first part of the song before clearing up fine.)

Dee Dee Warwick - Funny how we change places / Get out of my life - Private Stock / EX / £30 (Modern soul floater, same song as Dede Schwartz and Debra Anderson. Flip is a nice slowie. Nice copy complete with company sleeve.)

Linda Clifford - I can’t let this good thing get away - Rso/Curtom / EX £30 (Perfect modern soul dancer, which is hard to find on 45.)

True Image - Come what may - Wass / EX / £30 (Superb midtempo modern soul dancer also made by Major Lance among others.)

Tim Murray - Thinking of you - Detroit Traks / EX / £30 (Light blue label first press orig.)

Shaker - Give me love - Pittsburgh International / EX / £30 (Just lovely mellow groover. Star written on label.)

Earnest Jackson - Reaching out for your love - Royal Shield / EX / £25 (Classic indie label boogie, complete with pic sleeve.)

Cloud - Blame it on the sun - Chapman / EX/EX / £25 (Feel good modern soul dancer. With the pic sleeve. Vinyl edge has a mark but not touching the grooves and plays with no problems whatsoever.)

Tenderness - Gotta keep on trying - Rca / EX / £25 (Demo copy with company sleeve.)

Larry Hart/Hart & Soul - Goin’ up in smoke - Genesis / EX/EX / £25 (Eddie Kendricks cover, comes complete with the pic sleeve.)

Larry Houston - Let’s spend some time together / Give me something to go on - HFMP / EX / £25 (Excellent Chicago double header, pure Tom Tom Washington magic. The lesser known midtempo flipside is the one which sounds the best to me now. Red/white label variation.)

John Gee - Not enought love-makin’ - Pashlo / EX / £25 (Lovely 80’s slowie)

Main Ingredient - Instant love / Let me prove my love to you - Rca / EX / £20 (Feel good modern soul dancer, and a hard one to find. Excellent ballad flipside which Alicia Keys used for her hit “You don’t know my name”. Label has sticker residue from removed sticker. )

Jackey Beavers - Mr. Bump Man Part II - Seventy-Seven / EX / £20 (Pumping funky dancer that’s been a popular spin on the disco scene for the last few years.)

Delicious - (We’re getting into) Trouble / What happens now? - Capri / EX / £20 (Two sides of excellent two step/mellow groove.)

C-Brand - (Shake your) A-s-s-e-t-s - Detroit International / EX / £15 (Popular boogie banger.)

Caprells - What you need baby - Ariola America / EX / £12 (White promo,highly recommended 2 step.)

Sundray Tucker - If it was me - TK / EX / £12 (Another TK gem, and one that used to be rare and expensive. Same artist as Cindy Scott on Veep.)

Ramona Brooks - Skinnydippin’ - Manhattan / EX / £8 (Essential 2 step, easily the best version. Promo copy with small writing on one label side.)

World Premiere - Share the night - Dauntless / EX / £8 (Boogie, 45 version is 4:19 long.)

Frederick Knight - When it ain’t right with my baby - Juana / EX / £8 (Lovely modern dancer.)

Sweet Pea Atkinson - Don’t walk away - Island/Z / EX / £6 (Highly recommended modern soul cheapie. Version of the General Johnson song but much better. Promo copy, comes in company sleeve.)

L.V. Johnson - We belong together - Phono / EX / £6 (Tip top stepper and a money saver compared to the album.)

Gene Van Buren - You’ve got me where I want you - Tamla / EX / £6 (White promo copy.)

Faze-O - Riding high - She / EX / £6 (White demo of this well sampled 80’s classic.)

Northern & Crossover Soul 45’s

Dee Felice Trio - Nightingale - Terry / EX / £250 (Superb jazz dancer, a rare one.)

Bobby Williams - I’ve only got myself to blame - Sure-Shot / EX / £225 (Promo copy of this classic northern soul dancer. Flip is nice deep soul.)

Carole Waller - Stop and get a hold of myself / This love of mine - U.S.A. / EX / £100 (Obscure version of the early Gladys Knight track. DJ copy with bb hole through label.)

Eddie Billups - Try something new / Shake off that dream - Seventy 7 / VG / £90 (White demo of this superb double header. Immense midtempo crossover backed with the early first crossover version of “Shake off that dream”. Vinyl has light marks and plays with light background noise in the intro of both sides before clearing up well.)

Paramount Four - Sorry ain’t the word / Gene & Gary - Baby without you - Kent / EX / £80 (Two previously unreleased sides. The 100 Club nighter 31st Anniversary 45. One of the most sought after ones of recent year and rightly so, absolutely superb group soul dancer. Flip is a version of the Danny Monday song.)

Barbara Stant - My mind holds on to yesterday / He’s still your man - Shiptown / EX / £80 (Strings version of this excellent crossover dancer. Flip is a real nice slowie.)

Jean Battle - I’ve got to come in / Unsatisfied woman - Clintone / EX / £80 (Crossover dancer backed with a deep soul ballad. Vinyl copy. Both penned by Sam Dees and the same songs as Eboney Essence on Goodie Train.)

Ted Ford - You’re gonna need me - Sound Stage 7 / EX / £60 (Black label original issue copy, not the later re-press.)

Sharen Clark & the Product of Time - That’s a good reason - Yodi / EX / £60 (Excellent crossover! Small writing on label.)

Claude Huey - Feel good all over - Early Bird / EX / £55 (White promo of this classic northern soul midtempo dancer.)

Tomorrow’s Men - Who’s that lady - Congress / EX / £55 (Lovely crossover dancer sharing the backing track with El Anthony “We’ve been in love too long”. Complete with amazingly looking company sleeve.)

Z. Z. Hill - What more - Kent / EX / £50 (Current indemander, superb northern soul oldie.)

Maurice Jackson - Lucky fellow - Candle Lite / EX / £50 (The original version on the first press label. Early Donny Hathaway production.)

Jimmy Ellis - Puttin it on your mind / Heaven has blessed you - Salem / EX / £45 (Gritty northern dancer backed with deep soul. Tiny tear on label on PIOYM-side.)

Bobby McClure - Never let you get away - Cedric / EX / £40 (Classic Chicago crossover soul. Just lovely!)

Patti Williams - I’m doing the best that I can - Forward / EX / £40 (Northern soul finger snapper kind of sound. Complete with cool looking company sleeve that unfortunately has a little writing on one side.)

Frank Lynch - Young girl - My / EX / £35 (Popular crossover dancer.)

Maxine Brown - One in a million - Wand / EX / £30 (Northern soul oldie. Red text, gold logo variation. Vinyl copy. Two X on label.)

Gene Chandler - After the laughter - Checker / VG+ / £30 (Chicago soul evergreen. The flip “To be a lover” is around VG and plays noisy but the “After the laughter” side both looks and plays clean.)

Gene Chandler - In my body’s house - Checker / EX / £30 (Funky Chicago soul inspired by the psychadelic Norman Whitfield/Temptations sound. Cut out hole through label. Comes in company sleeve.)

Greg Perry - Love control / Head over heels - Chess / EX / £30 (Early northern mover by him. DJ copy complete with company sleeve.)

Intrigues - Don’t refuse my love - Port / EX / £30 (Great 60’s midtempo soul. Lovely clean copy.)

Cortez Greer - Very strong on you - Violet / EX / £30 (Northern soul evergreen.)

Eddie Holland - Just ain’t enough love - Motown / EX / £30 (Very nice copy in company sleeve, cut out hole through label. Essential Motown northern!)

Steptones - Lonely one - Diamond Jim / G / £30 (Not a pretty copy - vinyl is absolutely covered with marks. Label is worn, has small writing, and a small chip on inner edge. The good news, and the reason I bother listing this Detroit rarity, is that it plays ok. Just a little background noise in the start and then clearing out fine. DJ copy.)

Scotty Williams - In the same old way - Jubilee / VG- / £25 (Gritty northern soul dancer and a rare one. Vinyl is absolutely covered in lighter marks but surprisingly it plays well. Label has cut out hole and ring wear.)

Linda Lyndell - What a man / I don’t know - Volt / EX / £25 (Harder issue with flip. Lovely copy complete with company sleeve.)

Spencer Wiggins - Lonely man - Goldwax / EX / £20 (Northern soul midtempo dancer, unusual sound for the label.)

Susan Phillips - Key in the mailbox - All Platinum / EX / £20 (Superb crossover, flipside is blank white label.)

Vivian Copeland - He knows my key (is always in the mailbox) - D’Oro / EX / £20 (Another superb version of this crossover winner.)

Bobby Jone’s - Talkin’ ‘bout Jone’s - Expo / EX / £20 (Charming northern dancer.)

Phil Flowers - Discontented - Dot / EX / £20 (Northern oldie, comes in company sleeve.)

Spellbinders - A little on the blue side - Columbia / EX / £20 (Such a feelgood track, absolutely charming 60’s soul. Demo copy.)

Martha Reeves & the Vandellas - Love, guess who - Gordy / EX / £15 (Popular midtempo dancer.)

Parliaments - Don’t be sore at me - Revilot / EX / £15 (Detroit soul evergreen.)

Stage IV - Just another guy - Millie / EX / £15 (Version of Timothy Wilson’s Buddah disc, superb crossover dancer.)

Gloria Taylor - Total disaster / Don’t want to be a girl that cries - Mercury / EX / £12 (Two superb early Walter Whisenhunt produced sides.)

Sonny Warner - Nothing - Concertone / VG+ / £10 (Midtempo northern.)

Jimmy Delphs - Almost - Carla / EX / £10 (Classic 60,s Detroit. Bright red, silver text label variation. Atco distributed.)

Zebera - Wind up toy - Brown Dog / EX / £10 (Obscure version of the Vibrations track, rare one only found on issue copies.Small writing on the less interesting flipside.)

Amazers - Without a warning - Thomas / EX / £10 (Chicago northern soul stormer. Scorpio logo label variation not distributed by Atco.)

Tammi Terrell - Come on and see me - Motown / EX / £8 (Lovely midtempo dancer which is a bit overlooked. Cut out hole through label.)

Jamie Horton - Yes, I’ll be your girl - Joy / EX / £8 (Promo copy, two X on label.)

People’s Choice - You’re mine - Veroneeca / EX / £8 (Terribly underrated, should go the same way as Mighty Lovers “Ain’t gonna run no more”. Inaudible shade light marks on vinyl.)

Group/Deep/Sweet/Ballads 45’s

W. Ray Johnson - Girl - Harage / EX / £250 (Superb soulful slowie. Very clean copy of this Indianapolis rarity.)

Soul Projections - It’s up to you girl - B&L / EX / £250 (Superb copy of this fantastic mellow groove cut. One of my all time faves.)

C.P. Love - Plenty of room for more - King Walk / EX / £200 (Very rare southern soul slowie. Auctioned by Manship.)

Pep Brown - Lovin’ you is such a sweet sweet thing - Lava / EX / £75 (Good southern soul slowie. Much much rarer than his other 45 on the label.)

Leah Dawson - A good man / You got to change - Big Hit / EX / £60 (Very clean copy of this Detroit rarity. First label before OKeh. Deep soul backed with R&B dancer.)

Masqueraders - Let me show the world (I love you) - Stairway / EX / £60 (Another winner by this fantastic group, this is a slow group harmony cut.)

Jimmy Tate - Please come back / Get some dues - Mid-Tune / EX / £50 (Deep soul backed with R&B dancer.)

Thelma Bailey - In this life - Barbee / EX / £45 (As new copy of this deep soul obscurity.)

Chocolate Syrup - Who you gonna fool - B. L. H. E. / VG+ / £35 (Killer group soul. Light marks only, plays well.)

Larry Banks - I’m not the one - Kapp / VG+ / £30 (Lovely deep soul. White demo.)

End Results - Reminiscing - Motion City / £30 (Real nice sweet soul ballad. Label has small writing + DJ copy stamp.)

Joe Masters - That is why the end must begin - Boogaloo / EX / £25 (Joe Medwick deep soul slowie backed with a bluesy R&B dancer.)

Webs - Keep your love strong - Atlantic / EX / £25 (Killer group harmony. Red/white demo copy complete with company sleeve. Flipside label has writing.)

Joe Perkins - Think I’ll go somewhere and cry myself to sleep - Nugget / EX / £25 (Classic deep soul.)

These Gents - Yesterday standing by - Soulvation Army / EX / £25 (Killer sweet soul.)

Bull & the Capalara’s - No sign of sadness - Bell / EX / £25(White/red demo of this nice sweet soul ballad. In company sleeve.)

George Jackson - My desires are getting the best of me - Fame / EX / £20 (Promo copy of this classic southern slowie.)

Jim Jackson - Some love with soul - Sand Bag / EX / £20 (Deep soul ballad on the same label as the Epitome of Sound NS classic.)

Hot Chocolate - Keep my baby cool - Duke / EX / £15 (Lovely group soul harmony ballad with hints of The Impressions.)

Bobby Fulton - It’s good to be lonely sometimes - Soulville / EX / £10 (Lovely white demo of this recommended immense slowie.)

Harmonics - Let me go / People get ready - Gold Plate / VG+ / £8 (Group soul double header. Group name has been stamped on label, label has a small tear with sticker residue around it.)

Billy McGregor - Mr. Shy - Globe / EX / £8 (Lovely Chicago soul. X on label.)

Lorraine Ellison - Stay with me - Warner Brothers / EX / £8 (Classic ballad, comes in company sleeve.)

Soul and Disco 12’s

Blair - Nightlife - Solar Sound / EX/Poor / £125 (Timeless classic. Picture sleeve is still in shrink but has severe water damage with plenty of mold as an added “bonus”. Will be sent with a white cardboard sleeve as well. Vinyl has a slight warp not affecting play.)

Hollies - Draggin’ my heels - Epic / EX / £125 (Promo copy of this rare & indemand & groovy rock/disco dancer.)

Wild Fire - Try making love - Strakers / EX / £90 (Very rare 12 inch, usually seen on 7 inch on the Wirl label. Label has stamp.)

Realside - Hang loose / Flying High - Walter House / EX / £60 (Incredible indie label double header out of Chicago. Two superb 2 steppers.)

Stars ‘N’ Bars - Stars and bars - Moon Shine / EX/EX / £55 (Catchy Swedish disco, rare and sought after 12 incher.)

Ralph Lundsten & the Andromedia All Stars - Discophrenia - Emi / EX/VG+ / £45 (Rare Swedish disco. Label has tiny tear.)

Roger Rönning - Det händer bara en gång - Rca / EX / £40 (Popular Swedish disco that is rare on 12 inch.)

Gino Dentie - I wanna ta-ta-ya - Valuntino / EX / £40 (Very rare and very good version of the Guitar Watson track, here in a midtempo modern soul dancer version.)

Dinosaur - Kiss me again - Sire / EX/EX / £35 (Arthur Russell leftfield disco classic.)

Destroyers - ‘Lectric love - Salsoul / EX/EX / £30 (Groovy Salsoul indemander.)

Brian Briggs - Sampler - Bearsville / EX/EX / £30 (Promo only EP with “AEO”.)

Bill Withers - You got the stuff - Columbia / VG+/VG+ / £20 (White label promo copy. Sticker on company sleeve.)

Harari - Party - A&M / EX / £15 (White promo of this rock disco banger.)

Bar-Kays - Holy ghost - Stax / VG+/VG / £10 (Two sides of grinding disco. Flipside label has name written ball point pen writing. Sleeve also has a name written on it, and some ring wear.)

Coffee - Casanova - De-Lite / EX / £10 (Us promo of this banging disco re-make of the Ruby Andrews hit.)

Azymuth - Jazz carnival - Milestone / EX/EX / £10 (UK 12” original. Also have a french orig available at the same price. This track didn’t enjoy a 12 inch release in the Us.)

Randy Brown - We ought to be doin’ it - Chocolate City / EX/EX / £6 (Evergreen 2 stepper on a nice loud pressing.)

Soul & Funk Albums

Messengers Incorporated - Soulful proclamation - SMI / VG+/EX / £600 (Super rare funk/soul from the Burton Inc group with friends. Vinyl has a few light superficial marks but plays well. Cover is as new in shrink.)

Roger & the Human Body - Introducing Roger - Troutman Bros / EX/EX / £350 (The super rare 1976 debut album. With the full length version of “Freedom Pts 1 & 2”, “Take a break” etc. Cover weaker side of EX with a little wear around the edges)

Tony Fox - The beginning - Blaster / EX/EX / £250 (Classic modern soul album with the dancers “Love let love and be loved” and “I wanna get next to you”. As new copy still in shrink.)

Cavril Payne  - Cavril sings - Ruval / EX/EX / £175 (With the killer “When I open my eyes”. Lovely clean copy.)

Ultimates - s/t - Graham International / EX/EX / £150 (Ultra classy rare soul album. Solid listening throughout with the personal standouts “God and you”, “Girl I’ve been trying to tell you” and especially “Yeah yeah yeah” which is one of the best songs I’ve ever heard. Lovely copy still in shrink.)

Dee Felice Trio - In heat - Bethlehem / EX/EX / £90 (“The crickets sing”, “Wichita linemen” etc. Cut out hole.)

Meters - s/t - Josie / EX/EX / £90 (Classic 1969 funk album. Very hard to find in this as new condition, still in shrink too.)

Esther Williams - Let me show you - Friends & Co / EX/EX / £80 (Super clean copy of this classy classic.)

Tommie Young - Do you still feel the same way - Soul Power / EX/EX / £80 (DJ copy stamp on back cover.)

Joe Quarterman & Free Soul - s/t - GSF / EX/EX / £70 (Classic 1973 funk/soul album. As new copy except two flaws - cut out hole + small and neat spine damage showing no cardboard.)

Jay Mitchell - Ya mama again - GBI / EX/EX / £70 (Rare Bahamas album featuring “Goombay jump” and more. Cover weak side of EX with some light wear on 3 of the corners.)

Ernie Hines - Electrified - We Produce / EX/EX / £60 (Great and classic album with the soulful title track plus “Your love is all I need” and the funky “Our generation”. Clean copy but has small cut out corner.)

Van McCoy & Friends - Dancin’ - SSS International / EX/EX / £60 (With the superb album only northern dancer “Help is on the way”.)

Savanna Silver Band - Pure silver - Champagne / EX/VG+ / £50 (Rock/disco album out of Australia. With “Foolish people” and “Mr. Featherman” Gatefold, album cover has lamination issues.)

Johnny McClain - Silver and gold have I none - Soundtech / EX/EX / £40 (Rare soulful 1975 gospel release out of Phoenix, Arizona. With the funky dancer “Jesus, keep on guiding us”)

Sanctuary - Aka Dougler boys - Sanctuary / EX/EX / £30 (Rare 1982 Phoenix, Arizona modern soul release.)

First Love - The first love affair - HCRC / EX/EX / £25 (Good modern soul album with “When will I see you” and “Steal away love”. Labels reversed.)

Renee Geyer - Moving along - Rca / EX/VG+ / £20 (Includes here lovely version of “Be there in the morning”. Cover just shy of EX with a mere hint of ring wear.)

African Suite - s/t - Mca / EX/EX / £20 (Disco album with the popular “In the pocket”. Cover has tiny cut out saw mark.)

Javaroo - Out! - Capitol / EX/EX / £12 (With the smooth rock/disco dancer “Breakin’ in”.)

Heinsight - The great white - Churchill / EX/EX / £12 (Incl the outstanding two stepper “Heartbeat”.)

Mystique - s/t - Curtom / EX/EX / £12 (With “Fill you up” which is a simply amazing stepper.)

Jeffree - s/t - Mca / EX/EX / £12 (Classic album and a must have with “Love’s gonna last” and more. First press with brown/cream label.)

Bobby Womack - Roads of life - Arista / EX/EX / £12 (“Give it up”, “How could you break my heart” and more. Cut corner.)

David Ruffin - Gentlemen Ruffin - WB / EX/EX / £10 (Classic album! Personal standouts being “I wanna be with you”, “Slow dance” and the dancer “Still in love with you”.)

Side Effect - Portraits - Elektra / EX/VG+ / £10 (With the excellent 2 steppers “I can’t play” + “Midnight lover”. Cover has creased corner and round store sticker.)

Gladys Knight & the Pips - A little Knight music - Soul / EX/EX / £8 (With the epic “No could love you more” which had no 45 release in the Us.)

Undisputed Truth - Smokin’ - Whitfield / EX/EX / £8 (Usually not a big fan of this label but this albums holds two killers - “I can’t get enough of your love” and “Sandman”.)

Randy Brown - Midnight desire - Chocolate City / EX/EX / £8 (“Do you love me?” and “We ought to be doin’ it”. Vinyl weak side of EX with an inaudible scuff.)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Updated list:

Modern Soul, Disco & 2 Step 45’s

CURRENT HIGH BID IS £900: 

Gem Prewitt feat. Loretta Mathison - My love box - Key / VG+ / OFFERS over £700 (Superb 1981 modern dancer as championed by Soul Sam and Dave Ripolles. And a title I auctioned a few years back before that. That same copy which are in lesser condition recently changed hands for £1500 trade value. Visually this is a weaker EX with a few very superficial marks. It plays well but with a few very light background pops after the intro, again much better than the last copy I had. Reversed labels, as is the case with the few other known copies.)

Chosen Few Band - What it takes to live - Buffalo’s Reflection / EX / £700 (Pumping modern dancer that remained rare. Absolute classic!)

Thompson Brothers - You brought love into my life - Wmot / EX / £600 (Super clean copy of this superb modern soul rarity. Small warp not affecting play. Such a great feelgood dancer.)

Doris Duke - I’ll make a sweetman - Beantown International / EX / £400 (Major modern soul rarity! Likely her last 45. One label side has a small stain.)

Bettye Swann - When the game is played on you - Atlantic / EX / £250 (Lovely Philly soul dancer now popular. Very hard to find on US stock copy like this one, usually seen on Jamaican press. Flipside has two stickers, comes in company sleeve.)

*SOLD* Spade Brigade feat. the Ace of Spades - I’m your man - Select Sound / EX / £250 (Tough NYC indie modern dancer.)

Bill Coday - A man can’t be a man - Epic / EX / £250 (Feel good modern dancer, rare one only available on issue copies. Last copy on Soul Source sold for £300.)

Willie Pickett - On the stage of life - Soul Spot / EX / £225 (Lovely Detroit rarity. This is the longer and slightly faster version.)

Cross Island - East of the apple - Baja / EX / £180 (Cool indie disco with a spacy feel on a very rare 1978 NYC release. )

*SOLD* Ivonne & the Latin Connections - Latin connection - Sound-Rite / EX / £125 (Very obscure NYC release. Indie disco with a slight latin feel. Instrumental b-side looks clean but plays a little crackly. Tiny X on label.)

Exportations - I want you / Find another day - Vir-Ro / EX / £125 (Superb Detroit modern soul rarity with one dancer side and one slow side. Quite hard to find in this great condition nowadays.)

*HOLD* Velvet Hammer - Happy / Party hardy - Soozi / EX / £100 (Two killer modern soul dancers out of Chicago. Multi colored label variation. Nice and clean copy usually seen in lesser condition.)

Last Generation - Just a chance in life / You’re all I need - Last Generation / EX/EX / £100 (Two superb modern soul dancers. As new copy complete with picture sleeve.)

*SOLD* C. L. Blast - Love don’t feel like love no more - Juana / EX / £100(Modern soul dancer for those with mature taste. Well rare on 45!)

C. L. Blast - Let’s do something different tonight - Cotillion / EX / £8 (Nice modern dancer which is a bit overlooked and just as nice “Love don’t feel like love no more”.)

Crystal Motion - You’re my main squeeze - Sound Gems / EX / £75 (Very rare silver label VINYL copy. Usually seen on brittle vinyl with inferior sound quality. Small writing on A-side.)

Curtis - How can I tell her - Charm City / EX / £75 (The 1879 label number version of this classic modern soul dancer.)

*HOLD* General Lee - Magic Pt. 1 / Pt. 2 - Lost Weekend / EX / £60 (Superb spacy disco.)

*SOLD* Jules Broussard - Something special / Body to body - Fleur / EX / £60 (Two of the best cuts off the album, this one is much rarer too.)

Mellaa - Free / Makin’ love in the fast lane - Larc / EX / £55 (Rarer issue copy with two killer two step sides.)

Hi-Fi White - Need somebody - Sandman / EX / £45 (Absolutely sublime crossover soul, excellent stuff.)

*HOLD* Lee Mitchell - The economy - Roll / EX / £35 (Hard to find 1975 modern dancer.)

*HOLD* Skull Snaps - Didn’t I do it to you - GSF / VG / £30 (Extremely soulful crossover/modern dancer. White demo with promo stamp. Vinyl has light marks and plays with a little background noise for the first part of the song before clearing up fine.)

Dee Dee Warwick - Funny how we change places / Get out of my life - Private Stock / EX / £30 (Modern soul floater, same song as Dede Schwartz and Debra Anderson. Flip is a nice slowie. Nice copy complete with company sleeve.)

*SOLD* Linda Clifford - I can’t let this good thing get away - Rso/Curtom / EX £30 (Perfect modern soul dancer, which is hard to find on 45.)

True Image - Come what may - Wass / EX / £30 (Superb midtempo modern soul dancer also made by Major Lance among others.)

Tim Murray - Thinking of you - Detroit Traks / EX / £30 (Light blue label first press orig.)

Shaker - Give me love - Pittsburgh International / EX / £30 (Just lovely mellow groover. Star written on label.)

Earnest Jackson - Reaching out for your love - Royal Shield / EX / £25 (Classic indie label boogie, complete with pic sleeve.)

Cloud - Blame it on the sun - Chapman / EX/EX / £25 (Feel good modern soul dancer. With the pic sleeve. Vinyl edge has a mark but not touching the grooves and plays with no problems whatsoever.)

Tenderness - Gotta keep on trying - Rca / EX / £25 (Demo copy with company sleeve.)

*HOLD* Larry Hart/Hart & Soul - Goin’ up in smoke - Genesis / EX/EX / £25 (Eddie Kendricks cover, comes complete with the pic sleeve.)

*SOLD* Larry Houston - Let’s spend some time together / Give me something to go on - HFMP / EX / £25 (Excellent Chicago double header, pure Tom Tom Washington magic. The lesser known midtempo flipside is the one which sounds the best to me now. Red/white label variation.)

John Gee - Not enought love-makin’ - Pashlo / EX / £25 (Lovely 80’s slowie)

*HOLD* Main Ingredient - Instant love / Let me prove my love to you - Rca / EX / £20 (Feel good modern soul dancer, and a hard one to find. Excellent ballad flipside which Alicia Keys used for her hit “You don’t know my name”. Label has sticker residue from removed sticker. )

Jackey Beavers - Mr. Bump Man Part II - Seventy-Seven / EX / £20 (Pumping funky dancer that’s been a popular spin on the disco scene for the last few years.)

Delicious - (We’re getting into) Trouble / What happens now? - Capri / EX / £20 (Two sides of excellent two step/mellow groove.)

*HOLD* C-Brand - (Shake your) A-s-s-e-t-s - Detroit International / EX / £15 (Popular boogie banger.)

*HOLD* Caprells - What you need baby - Ariola America / EX / £12 (White promo,highly recommended 2 step.)

Sundray Tucker - If it was me - TK / EX / £12 (Another TK gem, and one that used to be rare and expensive. Same artist as Cindy Scott on Veep.)

Ramona Brooks - Skinnydippin’ - Manhattan / EX / £8 (Essential 2 step, easily the best version. Promo copy with small writing on one label side.)

World Premiere - Share the night - Dauntless / EX / £8 (Boogie, 45 version is 4:19 long.)

Frederick Knight - When it ain’t right with my baby - Juana / EX / £8 (Lovely modern dancer.)

*HOLD* Sweet Pea Atkinson - Don’t walk away - Island/Z / EX / £6 (Highly recommended modern soul cheapie. Version of the General Johnson song but much better. Promo copy, comes in company sleeve.)

*HOLD* L.V. Johnson - We belong together - Phono / EX / £6 (Tip top stepper and a money saver compared to the album.)

Gene Van Buren - You’ve got me where I want you - Tamla / EX / £6 (White promo copy.)

Faze-O - Riding high - She / EX / £6 (White demo of this well sampled 80’s classic.)

Northern & Crossover Soul 45’s

Dee Felice Trio - Nightingale - Terry / EX / £250 (Superb jazz dancer, a rare one.)

Bobby Williams - I’ve only got myself to blame - Sure-Shot / EX / £225 (Promo copy of this classic northern soul dancer. Flip is nice deep soul.)

Carole Waller - Stop and get a hold of myself / This love of mine - U.S.A. / EX / £100 (Obscure version of the early Gladys Knight track. DJ copy with bb hole through label.)

Eddie Billups - Try something new / Shake off that dream - Seventy 7 / VG / £90 (White demo of this superb double header. Immense midtempo crossover backed with the early first crossover version of “Shake off that dream”. Vinyl has light marks and plays with light background noise in the intro of both sides before clearing up well.)

*SOLD* Paramount Four - Sorry ain’t the word / Gene & Gary - Baby without you - Kent / EX / £80 (Two previously unreleased sides. The 100 Club nighter 31st Anniversary 45. One of the most sought after ones of recent year and rightly so, absolutely superb group soul dancer. Flip is a version of the Danny Monday song.)

Barbara Stant - My mind holds on to yesterday / He’s still your man - Shiptown / EX / £80 (Strings version of this excellent crossover dancer. Flip is a real nice slowie.)

Jean Battle - I’ve got to come in / Unsatisfied woman - Clintone / EX / £80 (Crossover dancer backed with a deep soul ballad. Vinyl copy. Both penned by Sam Dees and the same songs as Eboney Essence on Goodie Train.)

*HOLD* Ted Ford - You’re gonna need me - Sound Stage 7 / EX / £60 (Black label original issue copy, not the later re-press.)

*HOLD* Sharen Clark & the Product of Time - That’s a good reason - Yodi / EX / £60 (Excellent crossover! Small writing on label.)

*SOLD* Claude Huey - Feel good all over - Early Bird / EX / £55 (White promo of this classic northern soul midtempo dancer.)

*SOLD* Tomorrow’s Men - Who’s that lady - Congress / EX / £55 (Lovely crossover dancer sharing the backing track with El Anthony “We’ve been in love too long”. Complete with amazingly looking company sleeve.)

Z. Z. Hill - What more - Kent / EX / £50 (Current indemander, superb northern soul oldie.)

Maurice Jackson - Lucky fellow - Candle Lite / EX / £50 (The original version on the first press label. Early Donny Hathaway production.)

Jimmy Ellis - Puttin it on your mind / Heaven has blessed you - Salem / EX / £45 (Gritty northern dancer backed with deep soul. Tiny tear on label on PIOYM-side.)

Bobby McClure - Never let you get away - Cedric / EX / £40 (Classic Chicago crossover soul. Just lovely!)

Patti Williams - I’m doing the best that I can - Forward / EX / £40 (Northern soul finger snapper kind of sound. Complete with cool looking company sleeve that unfortunately has a little writing on one side.)

Frank Lynch - Young girl - My / EX / £35 (Popular crossover dancer.)

*HOLD* Maxine Brown - One in a million - Wand / EX / £30 (Northern soul oldie. Red text, gold logo variation. Vinyl copy. Two X on label.)

Gene Chandler - After the laughter - Checker / VG+ / £30 (Chicago soul evergreen. The flip “To be a lover” is around VG and plays noisy but the “After the laughter” side both looks and plays clean.)

*HOLD* Gene Chandler - In my body’s house - Checker / EX / £30 (Funky Chicago soul inspired by the psychadelic Norman Whitfield/Temptations sound. Cut out hole through label. Comes in company sleeve.)

*HOLD* Greg Perry - Love control / Head over heels - Chess / EX / £30 (Early northern mover by him. DJ copy complete with company sleeve.)

Intrigues - Don’t refuse my love - Port / EX / £30 (Great 60’s midtempo soul. Lovely clean copy.)

Cortez Greer - Very strong on you - Violet / EX / £30 (Northern soul evergreen.)

Eddie Holland - Just ain’t enough love - Motown / EX / £30 (Very nice copy in company sleeve, cut out hole through label. Essential Motown northern!)

*HOLD* Steptones - Lonely one - Diamond Jim / G / £30 (Not a pretty copy - vinyl is absolutely covered with marks. Label is worn, has small writing, and a small chip on inner edge. The good news, and the reason I bother listing this Detroit rarity, is that it plays ok. Just a little background noise in the start and then clearing out fine. DJ copy.)

Scotty Williams - In the same old way - Jubilee / VG- / £25 (Gritty northern soul dancer and a rare one. Vinyl is absolutely covered in lighter marks but surprisingly it plays well. Label has cut out hole and ring wear.)

Linda Lyndell - What a man / I don’t know - Volt / EX / £25 (Harder issue with flip. Lovely copy complete with company sleeve.)

Spencer Wiggins - Lonely man - Goldwax / EX / £20 (Northern soul midtempo dancer, unusual sound for the label.)

Susan Phillips - Key in the mailbox - All Platinum / EX / £20 (Superb crossover, flipside is blank white label.)

Vivian Copeland - He knows my key (is always in the mailbox) - D’Oro / EX / £20 (Another superb version of this crossover winner.)

*HOLD* Bobby Jone’s - Talkin’ ‘bout Jone’s - Expo / EX / £20 (Charming northern dancer.)

Phil Flowers - Discontented - Dot / EX / £20 (Northern oldie, comes in company sleeve.)

Spellbinders - A little on the blue side - Columbia / EX / £20 (Such a feelgood track, absolutely charming 60’s soul. Demo copy.)

*HOLD* Martha Reeves & the Vandellas - Love, guess who - Gordy / EX / £15 (Popular midtempo dancer.)

*HOLD* Parliaments - Don’t be sore at me - Revilot / EX / £15 (Detroit soul evergreen.)

Stage IV - Just another guy - Millie / EX / £15 (Version of Timothy Wilson’s Buddah disc, superb crossover dancer.)

Gloria Taylor - Total disaster / Don’t want to be a girl that cries - Mercury / EX / £12 (Two superb early Walter Whisenhunt produced sides.)

Sonny Warner - Nothing - Concertone / VG+ / £10 (Midtempo northern.)

Jimmy Delphs - Almost - Carla / EX / £10 (Classic 60,s Detroit. Bright red, silver text label variation. Atco distributed.)

Zebera - Wind up toy - Brown Dog / EX / £10 (Obscure version of the Vibrations track, rare one only found on issue copies.Small writing on the less interesting flipside.)

Amazers - Without a warning - Thomas / EX / £10 (Chicago northern soul stormer. Scorpio logo label variation not distributed by Atco.)

Tammi Terrell - Come on and see me - Motown / EX / £8 (Lovely midtempo dancer which is a bit overlooked. Cut out hole through label.)

Jamie Horton - Yes, I’ll be your girl - Joy / EX / £8 (Promo copy, two X on label.)

People’s Choice - You’re mine - Veroneeca / EX / £8 (Terribly underrated, should go the same way as Mighty Lovers “Ain’t gonna run no more”. Inaudible shade light marks on vinyl.)

Group/Deep/Sweet/Ballads 45’s

W. Ray Johnson - Girl - Harage / EX / £250 (Superb soulful slowie. Very clean copy of this Indianapolis rarity.)

*SOLD* Soul Projections - It’s up to you girl - B&L / EX / £250 (Superb copy of this fantastic mellow groove cut. One of my all time faves.)

C.P. Love - Plenty of room for more - King Walk / EX / £200 (Very rare southern soul slowie. Auctioned by Manship.)

Pep Brown - Lovin’ you is such a sweet sweet thing - Lava / EX / £75 (Good southern soul slowie. Much much rarer than his other 45 on the label.)

Leah Dawson - A good man / You got to change - Big Hit / EX / £60 (Very clean copy of this Detroit rarity. First label before OKeh. Deep soul backed with R&B dancer.)

Masqueraders - Let me show the world (I love you) - Stairway / EX / £60 (Another winner by this fantastic group, this is a slow group harmony cut.)

Jimmy Tate - Please come back / Get some dues - Mid-Tune / EX / £50 (Deep soul backed with R&B dancer.)

Thelma Bailey - In this life - Barbee / EX / £45 (As new copy of this deep soul obscurity.)

Chocolate Syrup - Who you gonna fool - B. L. H. E. / VG+ / £35 (Killer group soul. Light marks only, plays well.)

Larry Banks - I’m not the one - Kapp / VG+ / £30 (Lovely deep soul. White demo.)

End Results - Reminiscing - Motion City / £30 (Real nice sweet soul ballad. Label has small writing + DJ copy stamp.)

Joe Masters - That is why the end must begin - Boogaloo / EX / £25 (Joe Medwick deep soul slowie backed with a bluesy R&B dancer.)

*SOLD* Webs - Keep your love strong - Atlantic / EX / £25 (Killer group harmony. Red/white demo copy complete with company sleeve. Flipside label has writing.)

Joe Perkins - Think I’ll go somewhere and cry myself to sleep - Nugget / EX / £25 (Classic deep soul.)

These Gents - Yesterday standing by - Soulvation Army / EX / £25 (Killer sweet soul.)

*HOLD* Bull & the Capalara’s - No sign of sadness - Bell / EX / £25(White/red demo of this nice sweet soul ballad. In company sleeve.)

*HOLD* George Jackson - My desires are getting the best of me - Fame / EX / £20 (Promo copy of this classic southern slowie.)

Jim Jackson - Some love with soul - Sand Bag / EX / £20 (Deep soul ballad on the same label as the Epitome of Sound NS classic.)

Hot Chocolate - Keep my baby cool - Duke / EX / £15 (Lovely group soul harmony ballad with hints of The Impressions.)

Bobby Fulton - It’s good to be lonely sometimes - Soulville / EX / £10 (Lovely white demo of this recommended immense slowie.)

Harmonics - Let me go / People get ready - Gold Plate / VG+ / £8 (Group soul double header. Group name has been stamped on label, label has a small tear with sticker residue around it.)

Billy McGregor - Mr. Shy - Globe / EX / £8 (Lovely Chicago soul. X on label.)

Lorraine Ellison - Stay with me - Warner Brothers / EX / £8 (Classic ballad, comes in company sleeve.)

Soul and Disco 12’s

Blair - Nightlife - Solar Sound / EX/Poor / £125 (Timeless classic. Picture sleeve is still in shrink but has severe water damage with plenty of mold as an added “bonus”. Will be sent with a white cardboard sleeve as well. Vinyl has a slight warp not affecting play.)

*SOLD* Hollies - Draggin’ my heels - Epic / EX / £125 (Promo copy of this rare & indemand & groovy rock/disco dancer.)

*HOLD* Wild Fire - Try making love - Strakers / EX / £90 (Very rare 12 inch, usually seen on 7 inch on the Wirl label. Label has stamp.)

Realside - Hang loose / Flying High - Walter House / EX / £60 (Incredible indie label double header out of Chicago. Two superb 2 steppers.)

*HOLD* Stars ‘N’ Bars - Stars and bars - Moon Shine / EX/EX / £55 (Catchy Swedish disco, rare and sought after 12 incher.)

Ralph Lundsten & the Andromedia All Stars - Discophrenia - Emi / EX/VG+ / £45 (Rare Swedish disco. Label has tiny tear.)

Roger Rönning - Det händer bara en gång - Rca / EX / £40 (Popular Swedish disco that is rare on 12 inch.)

Gino Dentie - I wanna ta-ta-ya - Valuntino / EX / £40 (Very rare and very good version of the Guitar Watson track, here in a midtempo modern soul dancer version.)

Dinosaur - Kiss me again - Sire / EX/EX / £35 (Arthur Russell leftfield disco classic.)

Destroyers - ‘Lectric love - Salsoul / EX/EX / £30 (Groovy Salsoul indemander.)

Brian Briggs - Sampler - Bearsville / EX/EX / £30 (Promo only EP with “AEO”.)

Bill Withers - You got the stuff - Columbia / VG+/VG+ / £20 (White label promo copy. Sticker on company sleeve.)

Harari - Party - A&M / EX / £15 (White promo of this rock disco banger.)

Bar-Kays - Holy ghost - Stax / VG+/VG / £10 (Two sides of grinding disco. Flipside label has name written ball point pen writing. Sleeve also has a name written on it, and some ring wear.)

Coffee - Casanova - De-Lite / EX / £10 (Us promo of this banging disco re-make of the Ruby Andrews hit.)

Azymuth - Jazz carnival - Milestone / EX/EX / £10 (UK 12” original. Also have a french orig available at the same price. This track didn’t enjoy a 12 inch release in the Us.)

Randy Brown - We ought to be doin’ it - Chocolate City / EX/EX / £6 (Evergreen 2 stepper on a nice loud pressing.)

Soul & Funk Albums

Messengers Incorporated - Soulful proclamation - SMI / VG+/EX / £600 (Super rare funk/soul from the Burton Inc group with friends. Vinyl has a few light superficial marks but plays well. Cover is as new in shrink.)

Roger & the Human Body - Introducing Roger - Troutman Bros / EX/EX / £350 (The super rare 1976 debut album. With the full length version of “Freedom Pts 1 & 2”, “Take a break” etc. Cover weaker side of EX with a little wear around the edges)

Tony Fox - The beginning - Blaster / EX/EX / £250 (Classic modern soul album with the dancers “Love let love and be loved” and “I wanna get next to you”. As new copy still in shrink.)

Cavril Payne  - Cavril sings - Ruval / EX/EX / £175 (With the killer “When I open my eyes”. Lovely clean copy.)

*SOLD* Ultimates - s/t - Graham International / EX/EX / £150 (Ultra classy rare soul album. Solid listening throughout with the personal standouts “God and you”, “Girl I’ve been trying to tell you” and especially “Yeah yeah yeah” which is one of the best songs I’ve ever heard. Lovely copy still in shrink.)

Dee Felice Trio - In heat - Bethlehem / EX/EX / £90 (“The crickets sing”, “Wichita linemen” etc. Cut out hole.)

Meters - s/t - Josie / EX/EX / £90 (Classic 1969 funk album. Very hard to find in this as new condition, still in shrink too.)

Esther Williams - Let me show you - Friends & Co / EX/EX / £80 (Super clean copy of this classy classic.)

*HOLD* Tommie Young - Do you still feel the same way - Soul Power / EX/EX / £80 (DJ copy stamp on back cover.)

Joe Quarterman & Free Soul - s/t - GSF / EX/EX / £70 (Classic 1973 funk/soul album. As new copy except two flaws - cut out hole + small and neat spine damage showing no cardboard.)

Jay Mitchell - Ya mama again - GBI / EX/EX / £70 (Rare Bahamas album featuring “Goombay jump” and more. Cover weak side of EX with some light wear on 3 of the corners.)

*HOLD* Ernie Hines - Electrified - We Produce / EX/EX / £60 (Great and classic album with the soulful title track plus “Your love is all I need” and the funky “Our generation”. Clean copy but has small cut out corner.)

Van McCoy & Friends - Dancin’ - SSS International / EX/EX / £60 (With the superb album only northern dancer “Help is on the way”.)

Savanna Silver Band - Pure silver - Champagne / EX/VG+ / £50 (Rock/disco album out of Australia. With “Foolish people” and “Mr. Featherman” Gatefold, album cover has lamination issues.)

Johnny McClain - Silver and gold have I none - Soundtech / EX/EX / £40 (Rare soulful 1975 gospel release out of Phoenix, Arizona. With the funky dancer “Jesus, keep on guiding us”)

Sanctuary - Aka Dougler boys - Sanctuary / EX/EX / £30 (Rare 1982 Phoenix, Arizona modern soul release.)

First Love - The first love affair - HCRC / EX/EX / £25 (Good modern soul album with “When will I see you” and “Steal away love”. Labels reversed.)

*HOLD* Renee Geyer - Moving along - Rca / EX/VG+ / £20 (Includes here lovely version of “Be there in the morning”. Cover just shy of EX with a mere hint of ring wear.)

African Suite - s/t - Mca / EX/EX / £20 (Disco album with the popular “In the pocket”. Cover has tiny cut out saw mark.)

Javaroo - Out! - Capitol / EX/EX / £12 (With the smooth rock/disco dancer “Breakin’ in”.)

*HOLD* Heinsight - The great white - Churchill / EX/EX / £12 (Incl the outstanding two stepper “Heartbeat”.)

Mystique - s/t - Curtom / EX/EX / £12 (With “Fill you up” which is a simply amazing stepper.)

Jeffree - s/t - Mca / EX/EX / £12 (Classic album and a must have with “Love’s gonna last” and more. First press with brown/cream label.)

Bobby Womack - Roads of life - Arista / EX/EX / £12 (“Give it up”, “How could you break my heart” and more. Cut corner.)

David Ruffin - Gentlemen Ruffin - WB / EX/EX / £10 (Classic album! Personal standouts being “I wanna be with you”, “Slow dance” and the dancer “Still in love with you”.)

Side Effect - Portraits - Elektra / EX/VG+ / £10 (With the excellent 2 steppers “I can’t play” + “Midnight lover”. Cover has creased corner and round store sticker.)

Gladys Knight & the Pips - A little Knight music - Soul / EX/EX / £8 (With the epic “No could love you more” which had no 45 release in the Us.)

Undisputed Truth - Smokin’ - Whitfield / EX/EX / £8 (Usually not a big fan of this label but this albums holds two killers - “I can’t get enough of your love” and “Sandman”.)

Randy Brown - Midnight desire - Chocolate City / EX/EX / £8 (“Do you love me?” and “We ought to be doin’ it”. Vinyl weak side of EX with an inaudible scuff.)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!