Looking For A Copy Of Frederick Hymes Iii On Fab Vegas

Alfie79

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

even at 400 no one will sell....

I agree Dave, Andy sold one for that a year or so ago and he could have sold it ten times over.  Some realism needs to be added, of course when you are looking to buy you want as cheap as possible but it hasn't been 300, even 350 for some time....Expect to pay 500 at least for this.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

well i've paid my copy lot of years ago 150£ and have sold it for 250£ (to buy another want....sadly was an rarer one and had sold few to raise the price fast)

last week i close an transaction with paul mckay on 300£ + fees and shipping cost for a registered

but he refund to me because probably he had just sold it and didn't remember

he've tried to find the copy in his home without luck so he presume have sold it before :(

well i know it increase the price....in the range of 300/350 i'll take it super fast....need few time to raise more

but i hope in a good/fair heart :)

Social source share

Was the 2nd pressing of this ever confirmed ? I keep looking for the "reissue" that everyone said was done but no one ever seems to admit theirs is a pressing or seems to sell one at pressing prices

whatever the variations in this one..every copy i seen looks the same..these seem to be the the ones croppin up for sale at 3..4  even 500£.... with this record being so hot/indemand, the supposed couple of 1st press/1st copies that allegedly exist should in theory sell for more than that tomangoes went for yesterday

Social source share