Guest Northern Nige

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry Pete, thought they were new as I never saw them before :thumbsup:

Nah they've been building up for about 3 weeks now since we discovered how to link to youtube. It's fine to put the links up but I just thought it would save you bothering as they were already linked a couple of times. I might replace some of those anyway, I've got better ones of all the time coded copies now

Social source share

in ruins? the old girl strikes me as being a bit tone deaf, to tell the truth.

this lot were, inexplicably, the target of prince charles's affections, weren't they?

never had much time for them myself. their philly output just reminds me of white socks, cap-sleeve t-shirts & furry dice, & their version of 'little darling' is piss poor in comparison to the maestro's. I can't stand the deram label either. I associate it with 5am downers.

macca

& yes, I know about their swan output...

Edited by macca
Social source share

in ruins? the old girl s

this lot were, inexplicably, the target of prince charles's affections, weren't they?

Think you mean The Three Degrees whistling.gif

Social source share

never had much time for them myself. their philly output just reminds me of white socks, cap-sleeve t-shirts & furry dice

Also Three Degrees

& yes, I know about their swan output...

Also Three Degrees.

Macca, the Three degrees were not The Flirtations in a former life whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!