Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

jo

Northern Soul. Wardrobe Sale. London 12Th April

There will be a sale on Sunday 12th April in London selling a huge selection of wardrobe from the film Northern Soul.

At the Union Chapel, Islington. 12 til 5.

DJ's and meet some of the cast.

Free entry, all welcome :-D

Grab yourself a piece of cinematic history!

Cannot deny I had the long leather and baggy trousers

yeh man............we all thought we looked like john shaft in long leather......................'till I got me off-white trench coat :lol::thumbup:

yeh man............we all thought we looked like john shaft in long leather......................'till I got me off-white trench coat :lol::thumbup:

Still prefer the Shaft look rather than your new Victor Meldrew image  :g: ....sorry  :)

Still prefer the Shaft look rather than your new Victor Meldrew image  :g: ....sorry  :)

thinkin 'bout it now............probably looked more like ferkin columbo !!!

Took all my old stuff to a charity shop.  I'd like to think there's somebody in Africa running around in a bowling shirt and baggies.

Wish I'd kept some of my old bowling shirts from the day. Used to love 'em (wouldn't fit today mind)

though u were going for the phil treffel old jacket 70s look

Me and Phil knew that look would come back in !!!!!Most fashions do tend to come back at some point !!! .....Now where did i leave that suit of armour !!!!

There will be a sale on Sunday 12th April in London selling a huge selection of wardrobe from the film Northern Soul.

At the Union Chapel, Islington. 12 til 5.

DJ's and meet some of the cast.

Free entry, all welcome :-D

Grab yourself a piece of cinematic history!

Never mind the clothes who got the gear ?

Dave

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts