At This Very Moment I'm Listening To

• Replies 54
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What exactly are you listening to now? I'm listening to 'Gold of My Life' by Mixed Emotions on Rockway. Its nearly 01.00 hours and I like it.

Im playing 'Footsteps' by the Creations on Zodiac

sublime, soulful Detroit dancer, sounds great over the headphones!

Needs more plays!!

Social source share

Incredibles ... and I cant get over losing your love

THE INCREDIBLES

The first time around I only ever played THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO SAY - ANOTHER DIRTY DEAL

And then I discovered all the other fine records that they made Courtesy of The HEART & SOUL Album

Now got most of them on 45 Audio Arts

They were Indeed INCREDIBLE

Social source share

Roy Hamilton,ebb tide..............off "you`ll never walk alone"LP,1957 i think?...........ever so old,ever so soul-full.

Edited by ken
Social source share

What exactly are you listening to now? I'm listening to 'Gold of My Life' by Mixed Emotions on Rockway. Its nearly 01.00 hours and I like it.

Hurt - the Victors....new to me ..was on the "Fez 2 year aniversary CD"...(thanks Dennis)

great tune..what do you think ?

Bazza

Edited by mike
Social source share

Denise Lasalle "Heartbreaker of the year" from her Westbound LP "Trapped By A Thing Called Love"

Did this come out on 45?

Cheers Paul Woosnam

It certainly did Paul on CRAJON 48201 backed by "Too Late To Check Your Trap"

Social source share

I received my copy of There's That Beat on Thursday, and have since been playing Carnival 45s + the first Kent Carnival CD and, while driving around to yard sales yesterday, Jackie Wilson's "Sweetest Feeling" again and again......

Edited by djr
Social source share

Superb Record!

:(:Dthumbsup.gif

Sean Hampsey

" This week I've been mainly listening to ...... "

" I'll Come Crawling " - Little Royal :(

Malc Burton

The CORNER POCKET , Mexborough , South Yorkshire

Saturday September 16th - SEAN CHAPMAN ...... heaven help us all .

Social source share

Dont wanna` be a fool;Luther;Cotillion.........vinyl,how much better it sounds!!

You can run away;the Wanderers;UA demo

Evidence;JJ Barnes;Buddah promo..........thought i would give the other side a go...

I`ll keep coming backc;as above!!..........love it,grower :(

Everything is everything;Sandy Waddy;Wand promo.............100club lost oldie,rare

Done these,cause cant play and have me computor on,at the same time,at the mo` ph34r.gif

Social source share

Listening to young Chris on the Soul Shack. Great choons buddy..............soul heaven for me so far...............make em ave it mate.

Russ

Bloody hell.....................Lucky Jhamal Davies.................tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Brotherhood too whistling.gif:(:( .

Russ

Edited by Russ Vickers
Social source share

Millie Jackson - Don't send nobody else

Social source share

Well last night i was listening to/ watching the FALL (-ahh) on the coverage of the READING/LEEDS festival and mighty fine they were too.

Also caught some PEARL JAM and a new band called LARRIKIN'S LOVE who are a fay english POGUES really.

All in all a nice change from the usual.

Derek - ahh

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!