Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Mark Bicknell

Eddie Parker - I'm Gone - Awake For Sale

EDDIE PARKER - I'M GONE - AWAKE - Iconic holy grail Northern soul, beautiful copy which actually came from Jack Ashford's file copy, there were two copies this one and a very poor condition one, has two biro pen crosses on topside, otherwise labels and vinyl is perfect, the last copy sold on an auction site for around £12,000.00, I'm really pushed to sell this quickly as the funds are much needed, so open to offers starting around £8.000.00 will be taking offers until the end of the week, reluctant but much needed sale, please contact via PM here.

post-1475-0-65443100-1427873605_thumb.pn

Thank you for the interest in this record, been offered 7K and 8.5K would have been nice if I actually still had it lol check today's date lol sorry couldn't resist it, someone sussed it and asked if it was a genuine sale or an April fool sadly it's the later. I know I'm a bastard lol

Not sure who is the fool !! 12k 4 a record that won't sound the same in yur living room ! Remember a collector who used 2 mark unwanted records in biro with A W !

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts