Guest Noggin
Go to solution Solved by Steve G,

• Replies 8
  • Views 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Noggin

I don't know if it was booted or there is a legit 2nd issue. I've seen some described as original and others as 2nd. Not expensive, I know but don't want to buy a boot.

Social source share

I've not heard of a second issue, it was originally one of Huey Meaux's Jetstream records that Scepter distributed. That might be where the confusion is coming from. Who is saying its a second issue I can compare it to mine (orig) if you want?

Social source share

Guest Noggin

Cheers Steve, there are several on ebay atm and at least one is described as a 2nd. Looks like it had a red and white label, as opposed to the red and light brown of the others. Might just be the light on the photo though.

cheers Graeme.

Social source share

• Solution

Cheers Steve, there are several on ebay atm and at least one is described as a 2nd. Looks like it had a red and white label, as opposed to the red and light brown of the others. Might just be the light on the photo though.

cheers Graeme.

OK so I have looked at them, the only difference in them in some were not distributed by Scepter, and that would have been the first press run for the Texas market. However Scepter distributed it pretty much straight away, so its contemporaneous, maybe a month later not like its a bootleg or a recent job. :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!