Pointer Sisters, Send Him Back, Original ?

Been a recent thread on this record which may help. All issues are worth close scrutiny as they are tricky to distinguish from the bootlegs. According to Manship Volume 5, you have an original so the matrix number should be deeply etched in  with other markings in the run-out ie AT, S with reversed C and R in the curves. Hope this helps.

Social source share

HI ALL There is a bootleg copy of this classic also the ATLANTIC brown & red copy, which is in keeping with mid 7ts Atlantic pressings, the 1st copy is easy to identify just looking at the label it's black & red with matrix AT plus all the above info, the brown & red copy is a puzzle to get proper info on unlike the ABC counterfeits, I reckon there is some proper connection with ATLANTIC even if it's a dodgy one?..  

Social source share

HI ALL ..."please operator" was put out as some sort of reissue I think? so I think the pointer sisters has a connection somehow, as I do with the small print "crazy baby", the snide one like the HESITATIONS & JERRY COOK SOUL TWINS, ALEXANDER PATTON LOOK GOOD BUT EASY TO SPOT,... ANY WAY MY COPY IS OK! SOUNDS GOOD,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!