Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Chris L

Soundclip Player For Ebay ?

Can anyone recommend a soundclip player for Ebay ? I see eCommerce Player allows you 5 clips for fre anyone else out there, had a look didn't see too much. Decided that with so many newbie bidders on Ebay, bidding crazy prices and not really knowing that Very Good minus means not very good at all that buyer must listen before bidding.

Can anyone recommend a soundclip player for Ebay ? I see eCommerce Player allows you 5 clips for fre anyone else out there, had a look didn't see too much. Decided that with so many newbie bidders on Ebay, bidding crazy prices and not really knowing that Very Good minus means not very good at all that buyer must listen before bidding.

Divshare was the default with Kadoo as the fall back.

Both are having issues right now. Div is somewhat back up and running but only for premium members and you can't even log on to become a premium member.

Box was a 3rd option, that is working but it won't embed to ebay. It used to and I can't see anything different about it so maybe EB have changed it's rules. Anyone else found this?

If anyone has any other suggestions I'd be glad to hear them. Sound clips are handy to put in.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts