FRANKIE CROCKER

Herman Lewis - Stone Blue Or Mercury

Actually it is very rare. Andy Rix had a handful from the artist. My copy came from Herman via a dealer. Herman kept back a white demo copy. He also got rid of the one or two Mercury copies he had. This is a record that rarely comes up for sale so good luck in finding one.

Actually it is very rare. Andy Rix had a handful from the artist. My copy came from Herman via a dealer. Herman kept back a white demo copy. He also got rid of the one or two Mercury copies he had. This is a record that rarely comes up for sale so good luck in finding one.

very true,my blue issue came via herman and andy rix,i few more have appeared in the last few years,but still a rare item! however i reckon the mercury release is the rarest.

very true,my blue issue came via herman and andy rix,i few more have appeared in the last few years,but still a rare item! however i reckon the mercury release is the rarest.

Should have got the Mercury release when offered it then.. Ah, well, I did get four of Herman's records in the buying splurge and couldn't afford this one as well.

A few Stone Blue copies have surfaced...5 or so years ago would have said they were rarer..dont think there is much in it now...whichever way the cookie crumbles its rare

Played it out at Easington in the "small room" on Saturday night...sounded great still.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.