Herman Lewis - Stone Blue Or Mercury

Actually it is very rare. Andy Rix had a handful from the artist. My copy came from Herman via a dealer. Herman kept back a white demo copy. He also got rid of the one or two Mercury copies he had. This is a record that rarely comes up for sale so good luck in finding one.

very true,my blue issue came via herman and andy rix,i few more have appeared in the last few years,but still a rare item! however i reckon the mercury release is the rarest.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

very true,my blue issue came via herman and andy rix,i few more have appeared in the last few years,but still a rare item! however i reckon the mercury release is the rarest.

Should have got the Mercury release when offered it then.. Ah, well, I did get four of Herman's records in the buying splurge and couldn't afford this one as well.

Social source share

A few Stone Blue copies have surfaced...5 or so years ago would have said they were rarer..dont think there is much in it now...whichever way the cookie crumbles its rare

Played it out at Easington in the "small room" on Saturday night...sounded great still.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!