Frank Popp Ensemble - Hip Teens Don't Wear Blue Jeans

Mal C

Whats this really worth?

I have 2 copies, will sell one for a desent offer if anybody is interested? email me on arkanoid300@hotmail.com

Here's Manships blurb on a current £105 auction..

Mal. :)

The Frank Popp Ensemble - Hip Teens Don't Wear Blue Jeans - Blow Up

Over the past 18 months this 45 has been requested over the phone more times, than I can remember. So stop ringing and get bidding! One copy only, of this extremely limited and in-demand original and we don't expect to find another one!

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Absolute soullesss shoite. Sounds like a Gerri Halliwell record that happens to have a northern inst. sample running through it. I get angry when I hear this played out (thankfully not very often) and see loads of people dance to it, it makes me wonder why I bother with this scene sometimes. It takes up valuable record space when it's played, that could be filled by something decent. :wave:

Jordi (just back off holiday so in a bad mood)

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Absolute soullesss shoite. Sounds like a Gerri Halliwell record that happens to have a northern inst. sample running through it.

Spot on quote, sums it up nicely!!

I did have a copy that i was given, and sold it a few months ago for £62 - nice!

Ste.

Edited by Ste Brazil
Social source share

Hi Jordi, you got it £500 and I'll even pay your post....

Seriously, I think its a great fun track, and I concider my self a serious soul collector, no seriously........

lots of folk seem to have a full on reaction to this record, just a record, Hey Jackie wilson is still Jackie wilson ! :rolleyes:

Mal.C

Hip Soulies Don't Play Sampled Tracks.................

Noticed you took that old photo off after your reply Gene..... Need I say more? hey I danced to your records at Solid Hit, seems the locals didnt like the Peaches...??

This has now gone by the way.

M.

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

Noticed you took that old photo off after your reply Gene..... Need I say more? hey I danced to your records at Solid Hit, seems the locals didnt like the Peaches...??

M.

Dont take it so personally.........it wasn't a dig at you. Merely my opinion on the track, and not a character assasination by any means. No need to get so defensive over a Frank Popp record (or any record for that matter), is there?

Appreciate you dancing to my records at SHS, and also your support, but my old pic and peaches......................and your point is?? not_i.gif

No, it's not sour grapes that I only got £18 for mine last year! :rolleyes:

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Dont take it so personally.........it wasn't a dig at you. Merely my opinion on the track, and not a character assasination by any means. No need to get so defensive over a Frank Popp record (or any record for that matter), is there?

Appreciate you dancing to my records at SHS, and also your support, but my old pic and peaches......................and your point is?? not_i.gif

No, it's not sour grapes that I only got £18 for mine last year! :rolleyes:

--------

Hey Gene I'm pulling your leg buddy, no point to any of this its just quickfire replies.. read it like you would a normal verbal conversation..

:shades: Mel.B.

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

• 12 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!