tomh1061

Newbie But Oldie

I may be a newbie to soul source, but deffo an oldie to Ns scene. I have a dj since 1977 and consider myself as being in at the start. After a couple of years jocking in local clubs in the mid=Derbyshire area I joined the RAF and went around the world. still jocking a bit here & there.

After I left the RAF in 1994 I went into mobile djing, which I have done ever since, I have also done some local radio presenting. The mobile work has dried up of late and I would still like to carry on, any promoters willing to give me a go would be most welcome. Many thanks, KTF.

Original Vinyl Only Tom btw thats a big claim, "I consider myself in at the start", I'm afraid that would have been 7 or 8 years to late. I don't consider myself in at the start and I first went in 72 but welcome to SS.

Spot. :shades: 

p.s. Everyone wants to be a DJ, good luck.

Edited by spot

Original Vinyl Only Tom btw thats a big claim, "I consider myself in at the start", I'm afraid that would have been 7 or 8 years to late. I don't consider myself in at the start and I first went in 72 but welcome to SS.

1872.?

You may have solved one problem but introduced another, btw? Somewhere in this mad world of messaging I posted a reply that corrected my original text to read 1966 and not 1977, hopefully that clears that up. As regards your p.s. I don't think its true that everyone wants to be a dj, but once it's in your blood you can't stop. But thanks anyway, great to hear from you.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.