paul-s

Notice Anything On The Festival Circuit?

Looks like these were the two Dance Class Competition finalists last year.

The lad on the left seems to be doing a new move I have'nt seen before, think it's called a Star Jump.  :yes:

(without prejudice and for the avoidance of doubt, or a sense of northern humour, I have made this up, it is not real)

post-33922-0-85414400-1428588089_thumb.j

Edited by 50 Shades

I look at these YouTube videos of mainly people dancing at the nostalgia nights and have to ask does anyone really need a lesson to do that? Doing that dance Mud used to do to Tiger Feet looked more technical than that walky thingy.

Whilst on this some of those that teach the lessons seem to be very technical in their dancing but reach a massive achievement of not looking very good at the same time; but in a very intricate way I probably couldn't do.

Have a dance lesson. Don't have a dance lesson. Do the walky thing, star jumps, shuffle. It's all part of the rich tapestry. There is a fine line between looking cool or looking a div on the dance floor, but who am I to judge?

I just cut both my feet off with a rusty hacksaw rather than ever be forced to attend one.

Does anyone want to buy a pair of second hand Sambas? :(

Edited by Matt Male

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.