chalky

News: The Dynamic Sounds Orchestra - Soul Junction Release

Went to go and play this at Lenny's last night then 3rd or 4th rummage realised I'd left it on the deck at home  :facepalm: ..sorry again Dave. If only I could be as organised as Len :D Great track though and interesting write up as always too thanks. Cool new label design too!

Well Guys The Dynamic Sounds Orchestra has finally hit the streets and is available to buy from all the leading independent soul stockists.I must say the Soul Junction website has been really busy in the last couple of days on this and other back catalogue titles.Our European friends have really picked up on the DSO. With amongst others Tommy and the guys in Norway predicting great things for 'Take Me Back' at the Oslo Soul Experience (thanks for your comments ,Tommy). Although the DSO were a integeral part of the Chi-Lites meteoric rise to world stardom,they have until now never received to quote a phrase coined by former Blues And Soul Reviewer Bill Buckley "a footnote in the history of soul music" a situation we now hope to have rectified ! ( please checkout Bill's recent review of The DSO at: www.soulandjazzandfunk.com.So there you have it two previously unissued on vinyl 70's tracks, one a kick ass dancer the other a infectious sweet/group harmony ballad. Up front soul for Dj's and collectors alike.

Regards

Dave

Soul Junction

Edited by Louise

A fantastic release and biography  Dave  :-

Two awesome sides - all making  for enjoying and collecting our music so rewarding in 2015  !!!! 

"The Dynamic Sounds Orchestra"

Defo not to be missed and recommend grabbing a copy  !! 

tfk

(Great  posting Chalky)  :thumbsup:

Edited by tfk

Well the DSO is offically out today,and sales have been brisk all weekend. Mind you we've been getting calls on this from theYarmouth faithfull since Steve Guanori spun it at the Soul Essence Weekender. Also a big shout out to all the radio jocks who've got behind this one too.

Dave

SJ

Edited by Louise

Im sure will get a few plays at the north lancs soul festival in 2 weeks and i have a sunday afternoon show on starpoint radio 24th may 2-4pm

Great track Dave!!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.