Gemm Now Offering Direct Paypal Payments

Gemm are now offering a direct payment system via Paypal. Over the last year I stuck with them as a sales outlet, storing up payments as credit and using this to buy other records, but this wasn't really satisfactory. But now they are offing a direct payment system and it's working, I have just received the first payment direct into my Paypal account.

Just though I'd let you all know, here is their statement.......................
Attention all Sellers!
You can now start receiving direct payments from customers.If this selection is enabled your customers will no longer see an option to pay through GEMM by credit card or by Paypal. The only option for electronic payments your customers will see at check-out will be to send a Paypal payment or bank transfer to you directly. 
  Contact seller.com if you wish to provide your customers with the option of also paying by credit cards or Paypal to GEMM, even though you receive direct payments. Direct ordering can be enabled or disabled from the Payment Processing section of your GEMM seller account under Preferences/Registration. Please contact seller.com if you have any questions. 
Direct ordering will be charged a 5% commission by GEMM on the price of items sold. Billing will occur twice a month. Direct ordering can be enabled or disabled from the Payment Processing section under Preferences/Registration.
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!