A Fabulous Find

Ian Levine has found Sam Moore's Plenty Good Lovin'
Until now it appeared to be unreleased until Expansion issued it several years ago.
Unless else anyone has a copy, it looks as if a major rarity has been located.
A fantastic record too.

STOP PRESS- Looks as if it's around. Apols for my lack of awareness.

post-9362-0-84659800-1428923382_thumb.jp

Edited by The Golden 101
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

The scan of the copy on Mike's link looks in better nick than Levine's, if the scan KR posted is of Ian's copy.

Ian's copy looks like it's the one that just sold on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Crossover-Soul-45-Sam-Moore-Give-You-Plenty-Lovin-Atlantic-mp3-rare-/381216908489?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=l9OHMX29Fg0DUdD6zYo59XlGyZg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

soulmac.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I was watching this one yesterday on Ebay which I'm guessing is the one Levine landed https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crossover-Soul-45-Sam-Moore-Give-You-Plenty-Lovin-039-Atlantic-mp3-rare-/381216908489?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58c24c64c9&nma=true&si=hHjUTvG4L%252FYGEwW4jga6vgvN4S4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Felt sure i'd got in in the bag and then got sniped I guess

Edited by illusive
Social source share

Well that certainly looks like the scan KR posted.  The seller has probably got a few dozen :thumbup:

Social source share

Thanks for the post anyway as I honestly don't think I'd heard this (I don't get out much!) and even had to pause eating my sarnie just now to listen to it in full on the you tube. Wow...what a voice and great track. Brilliant. Just ordered "the lost solo" album. :thumbsup:

Edited by 71 Steve
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!